“Pleasantly surprised...”

Days Inn Bullhead City
Days Inn Bullhead City
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bullhead City
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Although the BW Bullhead City Inn may not have been my first choice of hotels in the area, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean & comfortable, and the staff were quite friendly & very efficient. I enjoyed the separate seating area and appreciated other amenities in the room, such as the mini-fridge. The breakfast was sufficient and well-stocked. This hotel is definitely a good value overall and I would likely choose to stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
bwbhcinn, General Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We try very hard to give our customers clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for our guests. We hope to see you again.

Howie Kanji
BEST WESTERN Bullhead City Inn

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Bullhead City

Reviewed 20 March 2013

After a long day's drive from Phoenix to Santa Barbara we were pleasantly surprised to find a clean & quiet BW in Bullhead's City. Check-in was prompt and the room comfortable. Only complaint was with the breakfast which was short on variety of items and tables not cleaned off as others left.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwbhcinn, General Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 15 January 2013

I came here after two days at The Pioneer in Laughlin Nevada,. It's a cut above most for sure. The continental breakfast was adequate, Friendly staff, no problems checking in early. So if you are not seeking the gambling environment, are willing to spend a little more this Best Western will do

Room Tip: I think a room on the second floor would have a nice view of the desert
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank vovhund
bwbhcinn, General Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 928-754-3000.

Howie Kanji
BEST WESTERN Bullhead City Inn

Reviewed 18 December 2012

It was a last minute decision to stay here, and the desk clerk was friendly and helpful. It was no problem getting a room for myself with the dogs. The room was clean and fresh smelling. I appreciated the fridge. We were there for two nights while visiting the area.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back were very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Karen H
bwbhcinn, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2012

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

The first room I was given smelled of animal urine but the staff was very understanding and quickly placed me in another room when I brought it to their attention. I was there nearly a week and every request was met with a courteous smile and a helpful attitude. The room is very basic and clearly needs some refreshing (the caulking around the tub and sink back splash was coming off). I would likely stay elsewhere if possible if I need to return to the area.

Room Tip: There is very little soundproofing, so ask for a room away from the pool - you can hear everyone'...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank AK2Mom

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

Although the furnishings weren't the fanciest I have ever seen, every inch of this room was spotless! The bed was comfortable and the sheets even smelled clean. The check in clerk was preoccupied but the morning breakfast and check out staff were very attentive. Because I am somewhat familiar with Bullhead City, I was afraid that this part of town may not be the safest. However, because of the setup of the Inn, I felt perfectly safe. Great Inn and would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Deanne H
bwbhcinn, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bullhead City
Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall
Harrah's Laughlin
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin

Been to Days Inn Bullhead City? Share your experiences!