“Great Experience”

Days Inn Bullhead City
Days Inn Bullhead City
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bullhead City
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My room was very clean and the people there were very nice and courteous. I like the fact that they had coffee juice and other choices to choose from for breakfast. I would recommend Best Western in Bullhead City AZ to all of my friends and family when they go out there to enjoy the river and the casinos. I would stay there again myself!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
bwbhcinn, Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

Thank you for your kind review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 928-754-3000.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Bullhead City

Reviewed 8 May 2013

We usually stay in Laughlin, but decided to stay in Bullhead City instead. Check-in took less than 5 minutes, and the room was clean and comfortable. Free continental breakfast was adequate (waffles, toast, danish, hard boiled eggs...an addition of yogurt would be a nice touch). While we have no immediate plans to go back to Bullhead City, we would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
bwbhcinn, General Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at our property. We strive to make each guest's visit enjoyable and comfortable. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 928-754-3000

Reviewed 23 April 2013

I have to commend BW for such a great job! My best part for a number one ranking is the comfy of the pillows which allows a good night sleep. The fact that I was greeted with a 'thank you' bag and the staff was friendly is only a big bonus. Breakfast was tasty and worth going to. I am looking forward to the next business trip at this preferred BW stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwbhcinn, General Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Dear Cheri,
Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.

H. Kanji
Best Western Bullhead City Inn

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Although the BW Bullhead City Inn may not have been my first choice of hotels in the area, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean & comfortable, and the staff were quite friendly & very efficient. I enjoyed the separate seating area and appreciated other amenities in the room, such as the mini-fridge. The breakfast was sufficient and well-stocked. This hotel is definitely a good value overall and I would likely choose to stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
bwbhcinn, General Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We try very hard to give our customers clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for our guests. We hope to see you again.

Howie Kanji
BEST WESTERN Bullhead City Inn

Reviewed 20 March 2013

After a long day's drive from Phoenix to Santa Barbara we were pleasantly surprised to find a clean & quiet BW in Bullhead's City. Check-in was prompt and the room comfortable. Only complaint was with the breakfast which was short on variety of items and tables not cleaned off as others left.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwbhcinn, General Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 15 January 2013

I came here after two days at The Pioneer in Laughlin Nevada,. It's a cut above most for sure. The continental breakfast was adequate, Friendly staff, no problems checking in early. So if you are not seeking the gambling environment, are willing to spend a little more this Best Western will do

Room Tip: I think a room on the second floor would have a nice view of the desert
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank vovhund
bwbhcinn, General Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Howie Kanji

Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall
Harrah's Laughlin
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin

Been to Days Inn Bullhead City? Share your experiences!