Days Inn Bullhead City
Travelers Inn(Bullhead City)
US$100
US$94
Lodge on the River(Bullhead City)
US$49
US$48
All reviewsbiscuits and gravycolorado riversheets and towelspet feeroom was cleanwafflesplace to stayseparate buildingsmall poolroom ratefirst flooreasy accesscontinental breakfastshort driveking bedenjoyed our staywould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Great place to stay. The attention to details is great and appreciated. Breakfast had an array of choices - you could do a mix of healthy - eggs, waffle, cereal, toast, or add the delicious stuff - muffins, biscuits and gravy etc.. TVs are up to date, nice, flat screen TVs. It was clean, staff was awesome. Pillos - so soft - the reason I stay with the Best Western Chain!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Cheri H
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This Best western was "okay"---casino atmosphere--room was smaller, fairly clean-breakfast was fair. mattresslike a rock! Gambling is the main concern here. Lots of gambling, restrurants available in area

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
bwbhcinn, General Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Dear Floridagal893,
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope to see you and your little princess again on your next visit to the area.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 928-754-3000.

H. Kanji
Best Western Bullhead City Inn

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I was looking for a pet friendly hotel. I found this place on Trip Advisor and made my reservation two months in advance. The man who booked my room over the phone could not have been nicer. When we arrived, Debbie at the front desk could not have been nicer! I had requested a ground floor room. We arrived at about 1pm and she called housekeeping to see if our room was ready yet. She apologized that we would have to wait 10 to 15 minutes. The housekeeper in our room was very nice, saying she was almost finished. We had booked a pet friendly room so I kind of expected the room to be shabby and dog smelly. Boy was I surprised to walk into a nice, fresh smelling, clean room. The coffee pot and mini fridge were a welcome addition as well.
There was a shady grass area for our dog to do her business not far from our door.
It is nice to know that Best Western understands that just because we travel with a dog does not mean that there will be damage to the room. Our princess is well mannered, quiet and calm.
The free WiFi was easy to access and the signal strong.
We will be back.

Room Tip: Two story building with parking in front.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Karyn F
bwbhcinn, General Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Dear Karyn,
Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope to see you and your little princess again on your next visit to the area.

H. Kanji
Best Western Bullhead City Inn

Reviewed 10 June 2013

This was a very nice example of the Best Western chain hotels. Clerk checking in was great, morning clerk was very nice.
Enjoyed the hot waffles for breakfast, wish that they had included some fresh fruit and yogurt as an option for our grandchildren but overall I can't fault them for putting out a decent free breakfast.

The only thing I don't agree with at BW's is that you have to pay a non-refundable fee for your pet. I just don't see that as reasonable when so many customers have well-behaved, house-trained pets. IMHO, my little 5# chihuahua shouldn't cost that much for an overnight stay.

Our grandchildren loved the pool and insisted that we spend quite a bit of time downstairs, not that we are complaining! ;) I found the pool area clean and the water clear (always a plus in 118 degree temps.) We even had shade in the afternoon, which is a huge blessing in the dessert!

Room Tip: Ask for a room by the pool so you don't have to hike so far with little ones.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank zaggrad
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night as stop between Gran Canyon and LA. As always, a good choice. We've never faced any problems witj BW. Always clean, good interior, as this one in Bullhead City. Refreshing small pool with some deck chairs. Would go here again.

• Stayed: May 2013