“Nice well run hotel”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bullhead City
Kingman, Arizona
“Nice well run hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stay at this hotel on a monthly basis as a sort of get away. The swimming pool and hot tub are clean and well maintained. Very friendly staff. Rooms have decent beds. Thank you to the staff at best western for making our stays a pleasant experience

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank nssmia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Glendora, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed here on the weekend of the River Regatta. The rooms are nice (includes refrigerator). Beds are comfortable. Staff are friendly. Breakfast is free. We stayed for 3 nights and breakfast was the same every morning. Breakfast consisted of plain and apple cinnamon waffles that you make yourself, scrambled eggs (kind of cold), biscuits and gravy, danishes, toast, english muffins, instant oatmeal, frosted flakes, raisin bran, rice crispies, juice (apple juice and tang), milk, hot chocolate and coffee. I enjoyed our stay here. No complaints.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank elmiraluv
Las Vegas, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Like others said in their reviews: bed was too hard, breakfast is good, Bullhead City is too hot. Value was good only because I used BW reward gift cards to pay. Didn't like room set-up with the stupid divider between the bed & couch. Sat on the couch and it felt like I sank to the floor. The biscuits & gravy is what makes breakfast good. Nothing special about this hotel. Staff is friendly & helpful.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank Elaine C
Kingman, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

The staff of this hotel is top rate. I stay 2 nights a week on business and with crazy schedule have to have quiet for sleep. Even when the hotel is full I always enjoy quiet and can get the sleep I need.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We only stayed one night on our way through, but we have no complaints and would definitely stay here again. Unique configuration means road noise is non-existent and the park-at your-door feature is something we've always liked. The pool and hot tub were very nice and clean. Rooms are large, clean and have everything you need. Bed was comfortable. Front desk staff very nice, welcoming and provided great information. We missed breakfast but heard great reviews from others. Low price, too. What's not to like here? No concerns re neighborhood or location.

Stayed August 2014
Bullhead City, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We have stayed here twice in the past couple of months, and have been quite satisfied with the room and amenities. The beds are comfortable, the room is clean, and the pool was delightful on a hot summer day. The breakfast is one of the best for this quality of motel - hot offerings, make-your-own waffles, hot and cold cereal, fruit, pastries, juice, milk, etc. There are also plenty of restaurant options within a short drive of the motel. We would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Marilyn G
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

When I arrived I was a little worried by the look of the outside of the facility, however I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped into the lobby it was very clean and nice, the staff are so very friendly and willing to help! After I got to my room I was again surprised it too was very clean and nice. My room had a nice little fridge, safe and microwave....however the King bed was HORRIBLE it seriously felt like a slab of concrete was put in place of a bed and had sheets laid over it, now mind you my husband and I are not small people so we thought that the bed might give a little but NO so all you small skinny people just beware. They do serve a full breakfast and it was very good , I loved the biscuits and gravy! I would stay again if the beds were not as hard.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin
4.0 of 5 bubbles 7,963 reviews
Edgewater Hotel & Casino

Been to Days Inn Bullhead City? Share your experiences!