The Boulders is a world class resort. The casitas are adorned in southwestern furniture and art. The golf courses are unbelievably beautiful and challenging. I can't imagine better maintained courses. The golfing staff is so service oriented and professional. The many restaurants, while not Michelin star quality, are very nice and again all in wonderful settings.
The spa is world class with talented professionals. My wife enjoyed her work outs in a completely up to date gym and the various facials and massages were all excellent.
The tennis center is likewise excellent and very professional--but tennis is truly secondary to the golf.
The beds, pillows, linens are all first quality. Perhaps the most spectacular aspect of the Boulders were the gardens and landscaping. The desert is so beautiful, colorful and filled with strange varieties of plants and animals. This was the real treat of our vacation.
Finally, the sunsets were simply breathtaking. A glass of wine out on the veranda each evening with the fiery sky as a background was heavenly.
We'll be back gladly to the Boulders.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a secluded haven amid the natural splendor of painted desert sand, towering cacti, and clear, blue sky - The Boulders. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Boulders Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boulders, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Carefree
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection Carefree
- The Boulders Resort And Golden Door Spa
- Boulders Resort & Spa, Curio Collection By Hilton Carefree, Arizona
- The Boulders Resort Luxury
- Boulder Arizona