“Wrong time”

Ranked #16 of 121 Restaurants in Casa Grande
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Macayo's Casa Grande! We're one of many Macayo's family owned and locally operated restaurants. We celebrate Happy Hour Mon-Fri from 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm with $3 off appetizers and $3 drink specials. When You're Hungry for Tradition! Hours: Mon-Fri 11:00am - 10:00pm
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We made the mistake of going around 2:30pm and they were very short staffed. There were 6 of us and it took forever to get drinks and food. We went through many baskets of chips and salsa so by the time the food arrived some of us were full! Once we got the food it was ok.. lacked sauce on the enchiladas.

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

The food was fairly good once we finally got it. Drinks took 25 minutes. Over an hour for a late lunch is ridiculous.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is our go-to restaurant for Mexican: good food, good service, good prices. I would end with that but TripAdvisor requires at least 100 characters.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love the chili relenos and hubby loves the chimis. Great food and good service. Would recommend to anyone looking for good Mexican food

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

There are other Macayos out there that I have thoroughly enjoyed. But the Casa Grande, AZ location has the worst customer service I've ever encountered. I've been there twice. I asked all of my employees to go as an after work outing. The wait was short to get a table , but took forever to get someone to take an order. Then you wait and wait for the waiter to see if you want another drink or something. My employees then tell me this is normal for this location and they don't usually come here anymore. I wish I knew that in the first place.