“Staff is poorly Trained and it shows, Not a good place to stay”

Siegel Suites Select Casa Grande
Reviewed 2 May 2012

The front desk staff is highly under trained and not friendly and they are not able to answer questions related to your stay after 5 pm, some of the poorly trained staff will get an attitude with you if you ask a question they are unable to answer, as if you should have not asked the question in the first place. The rooms are very small and it's noisy most nights because of kids running around playing and screaming all night which includes the fire alarm going off constantly. My friend’s car was broken into, the hotel staff there doesn't advocate or show any concern for your return business so the atmosphere drab. Most of the facilities are always broke or not working and when you ask the poorly trained staff you get an answer of I didn't know that. If you do decide to stay at this drab hotel the person you should not talk to would be the assistant manager Brittney. If she is at the front desk when you check in you should walk away and stay at the hotel next door, across the street, or even down the street. This hotel is pretty bad I would recommend you stay elsewhere. A lot of unsavory characters staying there, so if you do decide to stay be mindful of your surroundings

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Rick G
There are newer reviews for Siegel Suites Select Casa Grande

Reviewed 15 March 2012

We read all kinds of reviews, good and not so good.
It looked nice, so my wife checked it out when helping our friend move to Casa Grande.
We booked a suite for two weeks and figured it was worth a try.
We were amazed at what we found.
It was like a mini resort.
Room was great, two beds, two bathrooms and two mini kitchens.
Queen sized bad was comfortable and the two roms were very clean.
The pool and hot tub were great !!
Next to the pool was a picnic area complete ith gas grills for use by the guests.
High speed internet was provided in out rooms, we plugged in an access point to the ethernet jack and our iPads worked flawlessly.
Upon checking there was a concern with our reservation, but the manager Jennifer took excellent care of us and quickly resolved the issue.
The place is a "do again"!!
A genuine vale for the money !!
Gary and Mary Ellen Morgan

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We stayed here for 1 night and were impressed with the cleanliness of the main office. We had stopped at the Super 8 across the street and decided to find another motel due to the strong cigarette smell of the main office. Legacy Suites is a NON-SMOKING property, which we truly appreciated. We paid $72.00 including tax and 10% AARP discount. The room was clean and adequate for our 1 night stay. A lot of the negative reviews were made in 2011. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2011

The room was cheap enough, so I didn't have super high expectations, but we were severaly delayed in checking in due to a major accident right outside of their property. It wasn't their fault, but when we tried to call and make sure our room was guranteed, no one would answer the phone. You needed to leave a message and if they felt like it, they would call you back. The accident took 5+ hours to clear up, and we tried calling the entire time. It is an extended stay hotel and is ran more like a low end appartment complex than a hotel. The pictures on their website are NOY of this location. I thought I was in a crack house, but then again, I've seen nicer crack houses. The pool area was nice, but there were bunches of people laughing all night. Additionally, a number of people would move the chairs out to the walkway in front of the rooms and smoke - no big deal, but people on the first floor were having conversations with people on the fourth floor until 3:00am. I really would have preferred to have slept in my car! When the price seems too good to be true - it usually is!

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you're looking for a good room!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Amy P
Reviewed 26 October 2011

The only thing decent about this place is the somewhat nice pool area. I definitely would not stay here again. The rooms are the most basic rooms I have ever seen. But... You get what you pay for, right?

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank Monkeyfoo
Reviewed 16 August 2011

-False advertising on the price of rooms.
-Random surcharges
-Pubic hair on one of the towels
-Squashed bug on the wall
-Got accused of stealing the clock from the room when in reality there wasn't one when I got the room.
-Got a $20 charge, called and manager said it was because one of the towels was dirty beyond washing it. How the hell does one crappy towel cost $20 dollars? Oh, and according to her I was lucky because it was 2 of them that were messed up and they only charged me for one, thanks. If anybody is reading this and wonder if I did in fact mess up a towel, absolutely not. I think they just used that to cover the expense of the missing clock.

Bottom line: you're better off sleeping in your car. Worst hotel ever!

PS: pretty sure the rating on this hotel would be even lower on this and other websites and they got from every single person that has stayed there.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank GDLK_Serg
Reviewed 3 July 2011

Like alot of others it looks great on the outside, BAD on the inside.
I had called several weeks in advance to reserve room for 1 month and when I got here no room and what I requested was totally ignored. They stuck me on first floor facing parking lot. Bed was HARD could not sleep at all, back HURT so bad all I could do was cry. NO REFUNDS!! $600.00 is a lot to lose. Area is dirty, people sitting outside room drinking, NO service, towels, sheets changed nothing. Bugs in room. Upstairs must live elephants at all hours of the day and night. I am up writing this at 3 AM. Look elsewhere!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Casa Grande
#2 of 11 in Casa Grande
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Casa Grande
Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort

Been to Siegel Suites Select Casa Grande? Share your experiences!