“My 5 day stay”

Siegel Suites Select Casa Grande
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Just wanted to say that my stay here was great! The room was ready on time and very clean. The staff was very nice. and the grounds were well kept. This is my second multi day stay and both times my wife and I have been very happy. I will continue stay here whenever I am in Casa Grande.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I stayed here for a few days in january 2014 and I can't believe how awesome this place was the staff at the front office is awesome the lady's name is Felisha she is fantastic knows exactly what she is doing. I locked myself out of my room accidentally I went to the front desk and Felisha called security to open my room when I got to my room security officer stoos was waiting at my door before I could even get there that security officer was the nicest person I've ever met I am blessed to have him there I feel so safe knowing that he is walking around the whole hotel complex knowing that we are safe and secure. I want to thank everybody at legacy suites for the service and security you provide us thank you. Mrs. White

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The office staff has always been helpful and friendly to me. I also appreciate the Maintenance staff. They work hard, and do a great job. I've seen changes since I've been here, and any changes they've made has always been for the better. thanks

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2014

As I look at some of the reviews I would have to STRONGLY disagree with some of the comments if not all of them that has been made about this . I am one of their long time residents here and I have seen management change over the last several year's. With each change of management there has been a change for the better with the personal service. I have found the staff to be professionals in their manners and in the way that they carry themselves and handle different situations. They now have upper management that does care about all areas of customer satisfaction, and are continuing to try and improve the surrounding to make our stay here more satisfying. Do not take the bad reviews at heart because the ones that you might read are from residents that have been ask to leave due to the fact that they might have been conducting themselves in a manner that required them to be removed by management or security. This is a family orientated established and loud and noisy residents will be politely ask to be quiet or ask to leave.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Kit L
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I recently stayed at the Legacy Suites through the holidays. The place was clean and well kept. I really appreciated the over and above customer service I received from Mel the Manager. She was professional and courteous. The price was great for the room stay. I will definitely stay here again when I come back and visit my family next year.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here over the holidays visiting family. Fair price, super friendly staff, clean rooms and facilities. Nice pool and spa, kids enjoyed it! Very convenient location, just off of I-10. Close to really nice mall & restaurants. Would recommend!

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This place isn’t in too bad of shape now, but with many maintenance issues clearly being neglected, I don’t expect it is going to stay nice for long. It is a bit pricey for a motel in a dusty one-horse town. The ice is not free, and internet access is spotty, if you can get it at all. It is quite noisy at night, with drunken guests congregating in the walkways and guests’ dogs allowed to bark incessantly. The TV and mattresses are bottom of the barrel, and if you stay long-term, you will have to pay for your linens and housekeeping service, or do without. Currently, prices are rising weekly. It is OK here, if you don’t arrive with too high of expectations.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple