“Never Again!!!!”

Siegel Suites Select Casa Grande
Az
“Never Again!!!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2009

We called and reserved a room ahead of time...We were told that we would get the room we requested, well when we got there things were not the way we expected. The sink leaked all over the bathroom floor, the carpet was a mess, the tile floors were dirty and so on....
Then after only being there 30 minutes we left asked for our money back and have yet to see it.......
I would NOT advise anyone to go there and stay...!!!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed 11 August 2009

When I visited Casa Grande in January of 2009 I stayed at the Best Western on Florence Blvd. I saw what looked like a nice hotel, the Legacy Suites, and when I returned in August for a family event I booked into the hotel getting what I thought was a great deal, a suite at $89 a night. We checked in and were met by an indifferent clerk, who scanned my credit card and then told me there were no refunds. We got to the room and the odor was so bad that we went to the Wal-Mart and bought cleaning supplies, the first time I have ever felt compelled to clean a hotel room. My wife called the clerk and told her that there wasn't a trash can in the room and asked for more towels, blankets and pillows as we weren’t convinced the sheets had been changed so we were going to make the beds ourselves. The clerk told her that we could come to the desk and she’d see what she had but that we would have to wait for housekeeping for a trash can; once I got to the desk she handed me a few towels and said there were no extra blankets or pillows with absolutely no concern. When my wife complained again about the room, rather than being offered a new room or to come review our complaints in person, the clerk sent the night watchman to look at the room.

That is when we went next door to Comfort Inn and got a better rate, and better service. The next morning we demanded a full refund from the management at Legacy Suites, who told us that we were lying about the purchase of the cleaning supplies and the condition of the room, and only gave us a refund when we showed him the receipt from the Wal-Mart.

Overall we found food residue on the chairs, coffee table, which was also broken, the floors, the walls, the TV, which also didn't work, the TV remotes, one of which was broken, food in the a/c with broken glass, food in the shower drain, dirty comforter, damage to the walls and door frames, and dead bugs in the dressers, which were also damaged.

It was so bad that we didn’t even let our kids walk around in bare feet.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank NV_Daddy

Travellers are raving about these Casa Grande hotels

las vegas
Reviewed 22 July 2009

we stayed here for one month. after we moved, we got a call to get our $50. cleaning deposit. it has been almost two months and we have not received it. We do not really trust these people. We have called 4 times since we now live in another state.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Maple Creek, Canada
Reviewed 22 April 2009

My review from my stay at the Legacy Suites. My family and I stayed there April 10th to April 15th and I have to say that I experienced first hand many of the complaints that were listed here and on topix. We had booked for a week with full service.

On our arrival it seemed as if we were a bother to the staff and interrupting their time surfing on the lobby computer. I felt that they were very cool and could use some education on public realtions....1st immpressions speak loudly!

1. The rules agreement that you must sign basically says "Guilty" until proven otherwise...and please note that there is a "No Refund Policy" my advice to you is to view your accomadations before signing. I would also request a copy.

2. When we arrived in our room there were many holes in the walls and door frames that had been poorly repaired so I decided to take some pictures based on the rules agreement so that I was covered against this. Also the toilet paper rolls in the 2 bathrooms...one was empty and the other one had enough for one use. There was also only 3 pillows on the 2 beds....one matress still had the plastic on it. The beds were not of commercial quality and the main focus of the room was the Electrical panel

3. After revieiwing the contents of my room, I headed back to the Front Desk to voice my concerns, and was once again met with poor customer service. I asked for a copy of the signed agreement, and told them about the pictures I had taken. They basically provided me with excuses that the place was new (I thought it shouldn't be in this type of dis-repair then?)....and when I asked for two rolls of toilet paper I was told they only had one!!

4. The next morning at 8:15am we discovered that there were also not enough towels to accomadate the 4 people in our room.....so back to the office I went. Again I was met with a different personality that was again very cool to my request. I was told that they did not have any towels and would have to wait until housekeeping arrived at 9:30. I voiced my frustration about my overall experience thus far...and was called rude by the desk person....told her to forget it...and ended up going to buy towels for the week!!! i decided it was a waste of my time and breathe and asked for Mr. Bersch phone number and left him a message. I guess the phone system still does not work cause I never heard back........

5. Their definition of full service....is very basic. You receive bedding and towels once .....but nothing is changed out for the week for you.

My rating 2 out of 10 .....Any basic chain motel such as Super 8, Motel 6, would be a better value. In Casa Grande......do not stay here

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Ritzmank
British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 11 March 2009

We were booked at the Holiday Inn for $99/night but saw a sign for this new/nice looking motel at $49 and ended up giving it a try. Staff indifferent. Liked the fridge and microwave. You get what you pay for & a "no frills" $49/night gave us a double sized bed, with mattress already sagging, sheets that did not fit and an old looking cover that looked like it came from a thrift store. Very small room, white stains everywhere on the dark carpet, also marks/stains on walls and on bathroom flooring, no alarm, no clock, no decor of any sort, window blinds did not cover the windows, no coffee pot or anything in the "kitchen." It was a $49/night motel. All rooms appear to be motel style, outside entry. Clientele was older couples (only $599/month) and big families. Would recommend only if looking for and OK with true "no frills" budget motel. Location good, near new shopping mall & I-10.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
colorado
Reviewed 22 February 2009

We made a reservation for two rooms in December for a visit in February. We were told we could check in at 4:00 but when we tried were told they would not be ready until 4:30. We did not actually get into our rooms until 4:50. One of the rooms was filthy with stains on the toilet, something in the shower, crumbs on the table and stove top and something on the blanket. The housekeeper came and was unconcerned. We could not find another room in town because it was Valentines Day and there was rodeo/powwow in town. The rooms are extremely spartan. There is an outlet right over the cooktop which would not be to code in Colorado, there is no vanity or even a countertop in the bathroom for toiletries. The workmanship is shoddy everywhere. We spoke with other people who had dirty rooms as well. We moved after one night to the Best Western and loved it. Would never try another Legacy Suites. I have since read blogs of people who had similar experiences and said they tried to reach the manager who would not return phone calls.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn Casa Grande
Holiday Inn Casa Grande
#1 of 11 in Casa Grande
GreenTree Inn & Suites Florence

Been to Siegel Suites Select Casa Grande? Share your experiences!