“very nice”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2014

great atmosphere. food ok, I found it bland but the service was good. they have a nice outdoor patio. a separate lounge.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The margaritas were tasty and the tacos were homestyle this is real Mexican food prepared the way it should be done. The place is not much to look at outside but the food more than makes up for that.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We visited the location near the highway. The first thing you notice is the size of the place but don't let that put you off. We visited during lunch on a cool Saturday - it was not busy, so they had the back open, the large dining area towards the road was closed. It was cozy and very comfortable.

There is a very cool courtyard with lots of Mexican decor.

As soon as we were seated, hot fresh corn chips and salsa were put on the table. A few minutes later when our server noticed that the three hungry bikers had almost cleaned out the initial supply. a larger bowl was brought out, these ones were practically steaming, with an offer to try an even spicer salsa.

The menu is very extensive - and the food arrived piping hot and was very good. If you like Mexican you will find something on this menu to enjoy.

1  Thank PhotoHog2011
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

I would recommend to everyone. Our family didn't have a reservation, yet was greeted with a warm smile and handshake late on a Thursday. You have to try the Southwestern jumbo shrimp.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I went for a Christmas work luncheon and they seated us in a really cool banquet room. The food was so/so but, the atmosphere was nice and the restaurant decor absolutely interesting and beautiful! I had the chicken and beef fajitas...the meat just had a funny taste to it but, it was edible, so, I'd say 3 stars since there was a lot of it! The restaurant itself including the bar is very cool with a lot of different things to see...such as, The Haunted and Bizarre Truck (story included). I took a pic of it and had some weird orbs in the pic. The story is about some farmer's family that was killed and he was too or something like that. It's supposed to have weird smells and weird pics when taken.

Anyways, the staff was friendly and accommodating and we all had fun! So, I guess Eva's served it's purpose. I probably would go again to try the drinks (my boss wouldn't let us drink, damn!) and to try a different plate AND if I were in the area. Oh and the bathrooms are clean and very private and cool! Huge wooden doors that give you complete privacy. They also have very comfortable sofa's to lounge on while you wait to be served or just to sit in the bar area on. There are also patios for outdoor dining that look very inviting. Check out all the cool art work and exhibits,etc. Nice place.