“Worst Restaurant Ever!”

Dining options: Reservations
Costa Mesa
“Worst Restaurant Ever!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Waited 50 minutes for food to come & it was cold. Our server baylen j, came to our table to take our order, then never came back. A food expeditor came with the cold food & apologized for baylen's "non service". While eating my salad, I found a hair in it, needless to say, ruins an appetite. I then asked the food expeditor (who I think is now our server) for the check & all she could say about the hair in the food was she was sorry. I went to pay the bill & the server baylen was at the cash register & I told him how horrible the entire experience was & that I was not leaving him a tip. He then used the "f" word while looking at the hostess, talking about his horrible day! There wasn't a table in the entire restaurant that was complaining about the service and food. Where was the management?
Make your own judgement, but Taco Bell isn't far.

• Visited May 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“A Real Disappointment”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We read the reviews and thought we would give it a try. I ordered a tamale meal and my wife ordered a chimichanga. The tamale was dry and hard and lacked taste and my wife’s chimi was more like a hot pocket with tomato sauce and little pieces of chicken as the filling. When the bill came I checked it and we were billed for two drinks, we only had one. I had to request that the bill be corrected, I was brought a corrected bill and I gave the waitress my charge card. I was brought the bill and my charge card, they forgot to run the card. I would never eat here again there are many more places in Casa Grande to get a really good Mexican meal.

• Visited May 2014
108 Mile Ranch, Canada
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Well managed and operated restaurant. Service was good, but seemed to miss that little personal engagement with the customer. Nothing to complain or worry about, but the only part of the dinner which fell short. The food was yummy and portions were more than enough.

• Visited May 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“very nice”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

great atmosphere. food ok, I found it bland but the service was good. they have a nice outdoor patio. a separate lounge.

Visited March 2014
Arlington, Washington
“If you like real homemade Mexican food eat here”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

The margaritas were tasty and the tacos were homestyle this is real Mexican food prepared the way it should be done. The place is not much to look at outside but the food more than makes up for that.

Visited March 2014