“Best Stay on my trip”

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Casa Grande
Dallas, Texas
“Best Stay on my trip”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I drove from Dallas, TX to San Diego, CA on business and stayed in three different Hotels. I did research on the Internet preceding the trip. I am rating all three hotels I stayed at. This location was the best and in fact one of the best I've ever stayed at. My requirements in choosing a hotel include location, reviews, fitness room and the photos for that location. Too many times I choose a hotel based on the pictures on the Internet and I'm disappointed. All that said, this hotel did not disappoint. The fitness room and the rooms were exactly as in their Internet pictures. The staff friendly, etc... the room was small but but very nice. The fitness room I used twice and also very nice.

Room Tip: This is a good value for the price. The area is extremely nice and not all that congested. If drivin...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Brian C, General Manager at MainStay Suites Casa Grande, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Thanks for the great review! We are so happy that you enjoyed yoour stay with us and hopefully the next time you are through you can stop in and say Hi again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Granite Bay
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The carpeting has been replaced and the rooms have been spiffed up since my last visit here a year ago. The kitchen had wine glasses, two different styles of cocktail/water glasses,more than sufficient plates and bowls and a variety of cookware. There is a full size refrigerator, a dishwasher, a toaster , a microwave and a two burner cooktop. There was plenty of dish soap, paper towels and utensils available. Much more equipment than I have seen at other "suite motel/hotels. The shower had adequate pressure and did not change temperature. The towels were of good quality and there was adequate counter space at the bath sink. The bed was comfortable and adequate number of pillows. The room was large and contained a sofa and sofa table an eating table and two chairs, a desk with office chair and a dresser with a flat screen TV with plenty of channels. The manager was kind enough to let us use his compute when we needed to download a lot of material. There is also a computer and printer in the lobby for guests. The price was great, much better than many of the motels in Casa Grande. We will always stop here when in Casa Grande.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Saturday8
Brian C, General Manager at MainStay Suites Casa Grande, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
I just wanted to thank you for the great review! We do our best to make sure that when you are staying with us you feel like you are home. We look forward to your next visit with us!
Casa Grande, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 12 October 2013

i checked in and i am still here... this is an awesome hotel the service is great.the people are really friendly...and the location...oh man the location is nice there is a dennys a walmart a little ceasers n la fitness all within walkin distance... they also offer free acces to la fitness that has a hot tub n a swimmin pool. i have been here a month which is cool cus after you stay for a month they reimburse ur taxes u have paid throughout the month and they put it toward ur next weeks stay or put it back on ur debit/credit card...i would defenately stay here again...i made friends with a few of the workers they are very cool n very helpful...n for the guys... some of the help looks pretty good
n christen recently left but she was very nice but i only really got to know a female named kareina...she is really sweet n very nice...brian is the manager n everytime i see him he is smilin n makes sure to say hello n ask if there is anything we need... but of coarse the help is so good that there was nothing for brian to help us with...all in all if there was a 20 star rating they would get it i have stayed at radisson hotels n holiday inns n never been treated or taken care of as good as we were in this hotel...if u have stayed here before n had a bad experience give them another try...they are currently under new management and have renovated their whole building they have flatscreens in every room some rooms have 2...very nice place wish i didnt have to leave ...gonna miss yall...kareina veronica brian n the hotel room...btw they have dishwashers n a stovetop full size fridge n some rooms have a couch ....if ur gonna stay in casa grande this is the hotel u wanna be at

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Travis D
Brian C, Manager at MainStay Suites Casa Grande, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Thanks for the great review! We're just glad to know that you had a great stay here. When you come back into the area stop in and see us again!
Tucson
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I travel often for work and I stay in alot of hotels, I must say that every time I travel I stay here because the management staff is courteous and helpful. The place is immaculate and I love the kitchens in the rooms. Tiffany is amazing and always willing to help with anything I need. Christen always has a smile on her face and Brian is also courteous. I love the new renovations!!!! You cannot beat the price but more importantly the quality of the service is what makes it so enjoyable to stay there. Close to everything and I like the free Gym membership to LA fitness next door!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank LM1Tucson
Levittown, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Very satisfied, nice place, we are traveling through Arizona and heading to tombstone, and then off to San Diego. My husband and I had planned on staying one night, then decided to stay in the area, so rebooked for a second night. The front desk ladies, were so friendly and so nice. The hotel is newly renovated and our room was really nice. Very clean.. New carpeting, new bathroom. The price was great! There was a washer and dryer to use, which was a help. We were told about a nice Italian restaurant right down the rd, called Tommy's Bistro. The owner (originally from NJ) and the waiter were very friendly and the food was really good, with very reasonable prices. The hotel is only about 2 miles from interstate 8 towards San Diego. So convenient. There is a mall with a target close by ( minutes) really enjoyable stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Everyone is very nice. The room and sheets are clean. Is a great value to boot. Awesome. The only downside is that there's no restaurants within walking distance but there are several close within quick driving distance.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank jlh1975
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

I'm 150% satisfied here... After spending a horrible week at Legacy Inn & Suites, we are finally in a comfortable environment. The rooms are awesome, the bed is so comfortable, it's spacious... I love that it has a bedroom & the rate we are getting for the month is so great! I'm very thankful Tiffany, the front desk manager gave us a great rate and the entire staff is very friendly. I left my wallet on the computer desk, didn't know I left it until the maintenance man returned it to me with all the contents in it, that was very very nice and I'm thankful for his honesty and returning it to me. I recommend this place, it's great! :-)

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Lhoover1230
Brian C, Manager at MainStay Suites Casa Grande, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for your kind review! We want all of our guests to have the same positive experience that you have had. If you are coming back to the area soon, you can expect to see more renovations and upgrades throughout Summer 2013!

Best regards,
GreenTree Inn & Suites Florence
Super 8 Casa Grande
Super 8 Casa Grande
#6 of 11 in Casa Grande

Been to MainStay Suites Casa Grande? Share your experiences!