“Where have I been?”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Went to Latitude Thai recently in downtown Chandler. Downtown Chandler has gone through a revitalization and was hopping. The food at Latitude Thai was excellent and very authentic. We had the Tom Yum and Green Curry and was good as we have had in Phuket and Chang Mai! We also were lucky to meet the owner David, who was very friendly and bought us a drink. We have been going downtown for 5 years and this was the first time here- by far the best place to eat in downtown Downtown Chandler! We will defanitely become regulars? Make reservations as it is a small place, but well worth it!

Reviewed 1 February 2013

We ate dinner here about a year ago and had the chance to enjoy lunch there on this trip. After leaving our home during a snow storm, driving on snowpacked & icy roads for the first hour of our trip then driving 4 more hours to Chandler, we were ready to relax and this place hit the spot. They have a lunch special for $11.50 that included a spring roll, papaya salad, entree and fried banana dessert. My wife's entree was a tofu/eggplant spicy dish with white rice while I thoroughly enjoyed a Thai chicken/rice dish that had just the right amount of zip. A great deal for the price and service was excellent, fast (it is lunch after all) and professionally friendly. I can highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Not only did the place come off as pretentious with slow an inattentive service, but the flavors were lacking. Very basic flavor profiles, with no zing at all. Horrible, pasty satay sauce... Definately not worth it especially if you are from the East Coast and looking for a true tasty Thai meal.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Pretty good Thai food, the portions are just slightly small for the price, but the food was good. Not the best Thai food I have ever had, but pretty good.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

This is a quaint trendy Thai Restaurant in Downtown Chandler. The decor is nice, you would think you were in LA. The food was fair. We ordered Pad Thai minus the chicken and got 2 shrimp. The portions of the food are skimpy. The prices are fair. But, I will not go back. The service was fair. I asked for a straw and never got one. There are many good restaurants in that area and I am not sure this one is going to last, unless they change.