“Friendliest Staff”

Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Chandler
Auburn, United States
“Friendliest Staff”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The Hilton - Chandler has the friendliest staff I have experienced in a long time. From welcoming me with a smile and greeting when entering the hotel to offering to me coffee to go after breakfast - this hotel has it together.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Ridge H,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Chandler. I am happy to see that our staff took great care of you during your stay. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton.

Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Korean first
Alpine, United States
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Exceptionally clean, very friendly. Great location close to mall and convenient freeway access. Will stay here again. I am never disappointed with any of the Hilton brands. The only amenity we used was the bar and we enjoyed the service here as well

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Lisa M,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Chandler. I’m glad you had chance to have a drink at Rbar. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton.

Israel
Reviewed 11 January 2014

The hotel is located very close to Chandler fashion mall.
The room are big and the quality of sleep is excellence.
I have a free WiFi so the hotel served my needs.
There are two choices of breakfast in the dinning room for full breakfast and in the cafeteria for a quick one.

Room Tip: higher floors have a better view
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear Moshe54,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Chandler. We appreciate your loyalty.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I had the opportunity last fall to stay at this property on a trip to Phoenix celebrating my 50th birthday(which coincided with my 20th consecutive year of being a HH Gold member). My interest was piqued by this property after noticing it on a previous trip to the area and decided it give it a try on a football weekend.

The check-in process was swift and friendly. The room I was given was a junior suite that was exceptionally clean and comfortable. I found the executive lounge to be well-stocked during my stay.The lounge was always very clean and inviting. I found the service and hospitality provided by the staff at this Hilton to be genuine and sincere. The entire staff including B. Taylor, D. Butler, J.Leasure, and Amy in the lobby restaurant were superb. The level of service they exhibit and attention to detail help make this one of my all-time favorite Hilton properties in the world. The architecture and furnishings are somewhat contemporary and modern. The service and overall experience is classic Hilton.

In my opinion, this is a true "one in a million" hotel and the crown jewel of the Hilton brand in the Phoenix, Arizona area. One will not regret staying here.

James T Smith

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Savvyjazzcat,

Thank you very much for submitting a review. Congratulations on your 50th birthday and 20th year being a HHonors Gold Member. Not many people can say that and we greatly appreciate your loyalty. I will make sure to do something nice for the team members you mentioned for doing a fantastic job. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Extremely friendly staff! The Executive lounge was disappointing, messy, out of the way. The bar food was delicioous and the Bar tender excellent! Easy access to shopping and Starbuck's. I felt safe and comfortable and well attended to. It had a nice warm feeling with a good workout facility.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for submitting a review. I am very sorry to hear that the Executive Lounge was in the condition that you mentioned. It is great to see that the many other positive aspects of your stay made for an overall great experience. I will be sure to thank our bartender for doing such a great job.

Wasilla, United States
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This hotel was the most friendly hotel we have ever stayed at. I never do surveys but this one deserved attention. The staff was always there to great us, provided a great breakfast, clean rooms every day...just can't say enough how wonderful our stay was.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Steve E,

Thank you for submitting a review. It is great to see that you really enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff took great care of you during your visit. I will be sure to share your survey with our entire team. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Chandler, AZ, United States
Reviewed 5 January 2014

As far as the staff and cleanliness of the facility, it is a 10...I paid for an executive suite on the top floor (room 623) and was given a noisy room due to the vent system. I called down to inquire about the noise and the staff informed me that that room was next to the vent system for the hotel. I didn't appreciate being put in a room that they knew was noisy. Afterwards the staff was very accommodating in moving me down the hall to a quieter room 602 which had a better view. So in the future make sure you ask for a quiet room! The location is awesome! it is within walking distance to the Chandler Fashion Square Mall. The service was very good.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Sarah W
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear Sarah W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. You have brought up a great point that we should not have placed you in known noisy room (unless sold out, which was not the case). I will be sure to review this with our Front Desk Team so we can be a little more diligent when assigning rooms. It is great to see that our team was quick and efficient to handle the room move.