“Friendly and Clean”

Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 25 January 2014

This hotel had friendly and accommodating staff. The rooms were clean and had adequate room for movement and comfort. The location is close to food and shopping, as well as easy access to major highways. Would definitely return to this hotel if staying in the Chandler area in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Chris W,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was very accommodating. I will be sure to share your survey with our team. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

One of the most enjoyable stays for a short business trip I've ever had. Staff and service levels second to none. Conveniently located with new finishes throughout. I typically do not provide survey feedback, but this staff 'gets it'. I would feel confident recommending the hotel to anyone.

1  Thank Patrick M
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Patrick M,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We know just how much stress usually comes along with the short business trips. We train our staff to understand and appreciate that and do anything possible to make our guests happy. I will be sure to share your survey with our team.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Hotel was very clean and neat. I was greeted upon leaving as-well as arriving daily. Breakfast was priced perfectly, the $4.00 upgrade for breakfast was my style. The bar was a great place to hang out, they had live music nightly.

Dear Brennen G,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team took great care of you while you were here. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

The Hilton - Chandler has the friendliest staff I have experienced in a long time. From welcoming me with a smile and greeting when entering the hotel to offering to me coffee to go after breakfast - this hotel has it together.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Ridge H,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Chandler. I am happy to see that our staff took great care of you during your stay. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Exceptionally clean, very friendly. Great location close to mall and convenient freeway access. Will stay here again. I am never disappointed with any of the Hilton brands. The only amenity we used was the bar and we enjoyed the service here as well

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Lisa M,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Chandler. I’m glad you had chance to have a drink at Rbar. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

The hotel is located very close to Chandler fashion mall.
The room are big and the quality of sleep is excellence.
I have a free WiFi so the hotel served my needs.
There are two choices of breakfast in the dinning room for full breakfast and in the cafeteria for a quick one.

Room Tip: higher floors have a better view
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Moshe54,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Chandler. We appreciate your loyalty.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I had the opportunity last fall to stay at this property on a trip to Phoenix celebrating my 50th birthday(which coincided with my 20th consecutive year of being a HH Gold member). My interest was piqued by this property after noticing it on a previous trip to the area and decided it give it a try on a football weekend.

The check-in process was swift and friendly. The room I was given was a junior suite that was exceptionally clean and comfortable. I found the executive lounge to be well-stocked during my stay.The lounge was always very clean and inviting. I found the service and hospitality provided by the staff at this Hilton to be genuine and sincere. The entire staff including B. Taylor, D. Butler, J.Leasure, and Amy in the lobby restaurant were superb. The level of service they exhibit and attention to detail help make this one of my all-time favorite Hilton properties in the world. The architecture and furnishings are somewhat contemporary and modern. The service and overall experience is classic Hilton.

In my opinion, this is a true "one in a million" hotel and the crown jewel of the Hilton brand in the Phoenix, Arizona area. One will not regret staying here.

James T Smith

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Savvyjazzcat,

Thank you very much for submitting a review. Congratulations on your 50th birthday and 20th year being a HHonors Gold Member. Not many people can say that and we greatly appreciate your loyalty. I will make sure to do something nice for the team members you mentioned for doing a fantastic job. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Director of Operations

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Courtyard Phoenix Chandler
Courtyard Phoenix Chandler
#14 of 34 in Chandler
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa
Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!