“Awesome hotel!”

Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great stay! The service was great and the food was excellent. A nice, boutique style hotel. Great location. I never stay at hiltons and this was a great experience. The General Manager, J Green, was very hospitable and you can tell his employees enjoy working for him.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Susan P,

Thank you very much for submitting a review. I’m very happy to see that your enjoyed your stay with us. Our General Manager J. Green is certainly a one of a kind manager. I will be sure to share your survey with our entire team.

We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The room was fine, except carpet had dirty spots on it. Room crew kept taking towel on chairs (I do not sit directly on hotel furniture.) They did not always replenish supplies in the bathroom. Site seems to be always wanting additional money to upgrade to this and that. felt like they want $$ to give you more service. Front desk staff was friendly.

Dear Frances P,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very sorry to read about your experience with us. You’ve certainly given us great feedback we can share with our team and find out where our processes need to be revisited. We do offer the option of including access to our Executive Lounge for a $7 nightly charge. This option does include our grab and go breakfast from our café, but also the option of upgrading to our full buffet in the restaurant for $4. I can certainly understand that after paying $7 to upgrade, then paying $4 to upgrade again, that this may give a perception that is not in line with what we want. I will review this with our Executive team and see if there are any changes that need to be made. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel was near the hospital where I was working for several days. It was also close to shopping and restaurants, as well as highway access. The check-in was smooth and was upgraded to an executive floor room. The room was spacious and quiet. The bathroom was roomy with good counter space and a large walk-in tile shower - my favorite feature. The large window had heavy curtains, which was appreciated since I needed to sleep in the afternoon and evening, working overnight shifts. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet one morning after finishing work, many tasty options. Other mornings I chose the grab-and-go option, which was a coffee and breakfast item (muffin, bagel, etc.) from the small Starbucks coffee shop in the hotel. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would return.

Dear ATSgrl,

Thank you so much for submitting a review. It was truly a pleasure to have the hospital group here with us. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I’ll be sure to share your survey with our entire team.

We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I'll review this experience from a business perspective, as that was my reason for staying there. Upon check-in, the staff was super friendly and accomodating. They upgraded me to the Executive floor with lounge access, which was much appreciated. They also gave me a code for free internet access.

My room was beautiful and spotless. High quality toiletries, complimentary water in-room, and chocolates were a nice touch. There were also thick bathrobes, but I didn't use them. The bed was very comfortable with plenty of pillows and a lovely down comforter.

The executive lounge by day is stocked with water, soda, and small snacks. At 5pm, they bring out a hot appetizer and a crudite tray. The first night was a beef tips in a puff pastry, and the second night was a breaded mac and cheese bit..both were delicous. In addition, there is a super friendly and accomodating concierge/bartender on staff who will make you a delicious cocktail for $3.00 for an extensive on-hand bar selection. This was certainly nice, but at the end of the day, the lounge at the Intercontinental is better because they have complimentary cocktails in the early evening, and complientary cordials and dessert later in the evening..the rooms are around the same price.

I ordered room service one night, and it arrived in a speedy fashion and was delicious! Another terrific perk is the comp. breakfast in Cafe 2929, one option is to get any beverage from the Starbucks menu and any breakfast item...very nice!

Overall, this hotel definately met my travel needs, the staff was always professional and friendly and I would definately stay here again!

1  Thank Rio77
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Rio77,

Thank you so much for submitting a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Gian our concierge on the executive floor is great. I’ll be sure to share your survey with him. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

What is the awful smell on 3rd floor, that hits you when you walk off elevator. We tried to plug around room door, but it smells like the carpet is full of sweat or urine. It was great location, close to places of interest, but we will find somewhere else to stay on next trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear E H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenient smell you ran into on the third floor. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention and have alerted our housekeeping staff. We know that comfort while traveling is very important, and we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Our experience was fantastic; the hotel was very comfortable and accommodating to our needs. The staff was incredibly friendly and the restaurant was delicious and reasonably priced. We needed a place to stay that allowed pets and the Hilton was the answer to our prayers.

Dear Jennifer D,

Thank you for submitting a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your survey with our team. We always look forward to having our guests with pets stay with us.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Blocking/scrambling certain TV Channels. If you do not want certain television channels viewed by your hotel patrons, the do not list them for channel selection. And when your personnel is asked as to why only one channel on TV is SCRAMBLED or SNOWY, there is no credible or reasonable explanation given.

Dear Walter D,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very sorry to hear there were issues with one of the TV channels we offer. We have a separate DirecTV box for each channel we offer. I will have our Engineering team check to see that all are working. We do not intentionally scramble or make unavailable any of the channels that we offer.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We greatly appreciate it!

Director of Operations

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Courtyard Phoenix Chandler
Courtyard Phoenix Chandler
#13 of 34 in Chandler
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!