“Best stay ever!!!!!!!!”

Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My room was super clean! The beds were so comfortable def high end sheets! I will def stay at this hotel again. The breakfeast buffet was the best part and it was so cheap. They even let me take food to my newly wed husband.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jason D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback.
It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly our beds and breakfast options.
I will be sure to share your kind words with everyone.
We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

This is one of the few hotels in my life that I keep coming back too. Good beds, good A/C, good shower. In some ways, it is even better than home. (No, really, I am not exaggerating.) This time around, there was an altercation with a guest across my hallway. But hotel security dealt with the matter professionally and I was impressed with their protocol.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear 639debrac,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very pleased to see that you enjoyed this past stay with us. I’m sorry to hear about the altercation with your neighbor, but I’m glad our team dealt with the issue swiftly and efficiently. I’ll be sure to thank our team and share your survey with them.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

This tiny, full-service Hilton has been a great stay several times. It is our go to when work is done on the house, and when visitors need accommodations. The staff never fails in courtesy and professionalism, or to provide directions to shopping and dining nearby. Wi-Fi, room service, nearby services including Chandler Fashion Center. Breakfast is great, prefer restaurants for dinner. Dining room is excellent place for very quiet business or personal get together. Very relaxing. Lovely rooms, terrific staff. Suggest book directly with hotel, ask about conferences. Things get both booked and a bit noisy.

Room Tip: Avoid elevator, ice maker, conference
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear BC D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed this past stay with us. We greatly appreciate your loyalty with the Hilton Chandler.

We look forward to you next visit!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice a year for the past three years and it is always well cared for and an excellent room and bed. We have not used the gym and pool areas but internet is free and the restaurant is excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Nancy D,

Thank you so much for submitting a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. We greatly appreciate your loyalty with our hotel and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed at the Hilton off Frye St. Hotel was clean and the rooms were nice. Had a room with a balcony which was nice to have. Breakfast was good overall. They have a gym with dumbells and a bench which was very nice. Overall the experiance was good. The hotel is a little on the expensive side so I would probably not have stayed here if it wasnt business related.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Patrick H,

Thank you for submitting a review. I’m happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your survey with our team.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great stay! The service was great and the food was excellent. A nice, boutique style hotel. Great location. I never stay at hiltons and this was a great experience. The General Manager, J Green, was very hospitable and you can tell his employees enjoy working for him.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Susan P,

Thank you very much for submitting a review. I’m very happy to see that your enjoyed your stay with us. Our General Manager J. Green is certainly a one of a kind manager. I will be sure to share your survey with our entire team.

We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The room was fine, except carpet had dirty spots on it. Room crew kept taking towel on chairs (I do not sit directly on hotel furniture.) They did not always replenish supplies in the bathroom. Site seems to be always wanting additional money to upgrade to this and that. felt like they want $$ to give you more service. Front desk staff was friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Frances P,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very sorry to read about your experience with us. You’ve certainly given us great feedback we can share with our team and find out where our processes need to be revisited. We do offer the option of including access to our Executive Lounge for a $7 nightly charge. This option does include our grab and go breakfast from our café, but also the option of upgrading to our full buffet in the restaurant for $4. I can certainly understand that after paying $7 to upgrade, then paying $4 to upgrade again, that this may give a perception that is not in line with what we want. I will review this with our Executive team and see if there are any changes that need to be made. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Director of Operations

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Courtyard Phoenix Chandler
Courtyard Phoenix Chandler
#13 of 34 in Chandler
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!