Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelgrab and gobusiness tripthe hotel staffroom serviceeasy accesswould highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffbreakfast buffetshuttle servicefront desk staffnice stayconvenient locationyogurtfitness centermall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My room was super clean! The beds were so comfortable def high end sheets! I will def stay at this hotel again. The breakfeast buffet was the best part and it was so cheap. They even let me take food to my newly wed husband.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jason D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback.
It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly our beds and breakfast options.
I will be sure to share your kind words with everyone.
We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

This is one of the few hotels in my life that I keep coming back too. Good beds, good A/C, good shower. In some ways, it is even better than home. (No, really, I am not exaggerating.) This time around, there was an altercation with a guest across my hallway. But hotel security dealt with the matter professionally and I was impressed with their protocol.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear 639debrac,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very pleased to see that you enjoyed this past stay with us. I’m sorry to hear about the altercation with your neighbor, but I’m glad our team dealt with the issue swiftly and efficiently. I’ll be sure to thank our team and share your survey with them.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

This tiny, full-service Hilton has been a great stay several times. It is our go to when work is done on the house, and when visitors need accommodations. The staff never fails in courtesy and professionalism, or to provide directions to shopping and dining nearby. Wi-Fi, room service, nearby services including Chandler Fashion Center. Breakfast is great, prefer restaurants for dinner. Dining room is excellent place for very quiet business or personal get together. Very relaxing. Lovely rooms, terrific staff. Suggest book directly with hotel, ask about conferences. Things get both booked and a bit noisy.

Room Tip: Avoid elevator, ice maker, conference
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear BC D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed this past stay with us. We greatly appreciate your loyalty with the Hilton Chandler.

We look forward to you next visit!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice a year for the past three years and it is always well cared for and an excellent room and bed. We have not used the gym and pool areas but internet is free and the restaurant is excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Nancy D,

Thank you so much for submitting a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. We greatly appreciate your loyalty with our hotel and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed at the Hilton off Frye St. Hotel was clean and the rooms were nice. Had a room with a balcony which was nice to have. Breakfast was good overall. They have a gym with dumbells and a bench which was very nice. Overall the experiance was good. The hotel is a little on the expensive side so I would probably not have stayed here if it wasnt business related.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Patrick H,

Thank you for submitting a review. I’m happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your survey with our team.