“Nice Place”

Ranked #13 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Deming, NM
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Checked in early today was greater with a warm smile and a clean room! Took some time to enjoy the pool. Clean heated by the AZ sun, only not many places to lounge only 6 lounge chairs and 8 chairs, 2 tables both umbrellas broken. Still I relaxed, swam and got a little sun. Room is clean comfortable and large enough to not feel cramped up. Decor was pleasant done up in SW colors. Love the fancy vanity sink faucet (wanted to add a picture but couldn't figure how to), nice tiled shower. No microwave but a fridge in room. I'd stay here again and I'd recommend it to my friends and family.

Room Tip: Ate BBQ at Rudy's was good food and easy to get to and from the hotel.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
You sound like you enjoyed the best out hotel has to offer. We thank you kindly for leaving us a review. We are always happy to hear from our guests. I am personally working on getting the pool area fixed up for the summer. We are always looking to make improvements to our property and with guests comments like yours we can take all aspects into consideration. Once again thank you for staying at the Comfort INN Chandler- Phoenix South.

Bridgette Bert

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I came to Chandler to visit my son. I stayed 9 days and had the most remarkable service and friendliness ever.
The hotel is close to anything I could ever need or want.
I thank the entire staff from the front desk to housekeeping for making me feel like I was a queen here! And that goes for any shift on duty at this hotel!
I will definitely be staying here on my next trip to AZ and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a great hotel experience!

• Stayed May 2014
Bridgette B, Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Wow! Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We really appreciate it. I am so happy that we could make you feel at home here for your multiple night stay. We do have a great location with many services and places to see a close distance away. We are looking forward to seeing you in the future and once again thank you for staying and the Comfort INN Chandler Phoenix- South.

Paonia
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Ok, Comfort Inns are not the Ritz or the Hilton, but low to mid priced hotels. This Inn, formerly a Red Roof Inn, is a two year old remodel, tastefully done, very nice rooms with granite countertops on the vanity, really nice beds, and tasteful and not garish decorations in the rooms. Price was 65 bucks a night or so. Breakfast was nice, although the pastries were not fresh. The front desk staff (Wendy) at check-in was extremely helpful, heard her giving a number of restaurant suggestions to a nice couple in line before me, and gave me a good briefing on the hotel amenities. I would definitely stay again, as Chandler has lots of shopping and is well located to get to the airport without being downtown. Overall, the nicest Comfort Inn I have stayed in for years, the management deserves kudos for such well trained staff and a nice, clean facility.

Room Tip: I like the 4th (top) floor for the most quiet, but any room should be fine.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy that you got to see our renovation from our old brand. I will most definitely be spreading the word to Wendy and the rest of the staff. I thank you for your kind comments about our excellent location and new amenities. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we do hope to see you in the future.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Room was clean and fresh, Bed was comfortable and even though I was on the first floor close to the front desk it was nice and quiet. Will I be staying here again? You bet! I got a good bargain for my money!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Bridgette B, Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Wow! Thank you for that incredible review. We do appreciate all guest feedback and are very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. We do have an excellent location close to restaurants, attractions and easy access to many freeways. We are very excited to hear that when you and in Chandler, AZ again that you will stay at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This was a comfortable hotel to sleep in with the location being convenient to the freeway and within walking distance to many restaurants. Unfortunately, the pool wasn't heated and was too cold to enjoy. :-(

The worst thing about this hotel is that they rent out rooms on a long-term basis to a company that employs A LOT of low-life people. One group of 3 employees, in particular, stand out because they were loud, annoying and smoking in the parking lot of the hotel near the pool side. We actually witnessed them make a drug deal in the parking lot! We didn't know that they were even guests of the hotel until we saw them at breakfast the next morning. Because of this situation, I can only give them an "average" rating. They have security cameras and I'm sure they could see this occurring!

Room Tip: Request a high floor, quiet location. Park your car under lights and where you can see if from your...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AvidTraveler507
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would like to take the time to apologize for the actions of a few guests that made your stay uncomfortable. We do cater to all guests from all walks of life. Our staff strives to make everyone’s stay comfortable. We do have security cameras for guest safety but there is no monitoring of guest interactions for intrusion of privacy. We do wish that you had reported these observations to management and they could have been monitored and taken care of at that very instance. Our staff truly hopes that we can make it up to you and show you that we can do better. Please call us directly if you are ever in the Chandler, AZ area again

Great Falls, MT
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Room was tiny. We had a king bed and could barely walk around the room.

Bathroom was nicely updated.

Front desk help was good and the free breakfast was okay.

Would say that this would work for a quick over nite stay only, which was our case.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to write us a review we really do appreciate it. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have larger rooms that are available for your accommodations next time. We have completely remodeled our hotel and added a full hot breakfast each morning. We do value your feedback and are thankful that our guests can always help us for your future stays

MORENO VALLEY
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Really nice newer hotel. The decor is excellent and everything is in like new condition. My room was a two room suite with separate king bedroom. Living area included couch, end table, coffee table, overstuffed chair and Wet bar with microwave and mini fridge, Mini fridge had an actual freezer area.

My only complaint was the TV. TV in living area & the bedroom was tiny. Barely bigger then the iMac in my office. Not enough stations because they want to sell you those stupid $15 movies! Why would I buy one of those vs just going to iTunes & getting one for $5, especially if I have to watch it on the tiny TV? And the way they have the system set up I couldn't attach my apple tv.

Hotel is an area of the more hotels and lots of retail.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank drdroad
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you so much for your delightful review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly remodeled hotel. Sounds like you stayed in our King suite that has several amenities that is not offered in our standard rooms. I do apologize about the troubles you had with our television. We do offer movies at a fairly reasonable rate unfortunately to offer these movies we have to have security setting in place to prevent fraud. We are looking into providing better services to our guests and we will be looking into this. I do hope you stay with us again we will be more than happy to book your stay.