“Comfort Inn Chandler AZ”

Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South
Ranked #14 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

So far my second time in this hotel and it's always clean spacious large rooms, The bed very comfortable, plenty of parking, shopping and food within close distance, Will go back again, also I do recommend this property.
Mike ELAYYAN
Gallup New Mexico

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Mr. Elayyan,
Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We really appreciate the feedback and are looking forward to you staying with us again at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Enjoyed our overnight here a great deal. Found staff friendly & helpful. Found hotel to be well maintained, clean, quiet, & conveniently located. Will definitely use again! If you're looking for nightlife and access to lots of services, this may not be for you. There is an outlet mall nearby, but...that's not what we needed.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave out hotel a review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much. I am happy to hear that our employees could make your stay that much better with their friendly and helpful service. We are located next to the new Premium Phoenix Outlets for your next visit to Chandler. Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

After a night out on the town we decided to stay in Chandler and get a room. The first that was noticed was it was hard to find the entrance. Perhaps signage would be of help. Check in was pleasant and the employee said she would keep the pool open for a bit longer than normal. We went out to use the pool and there was many people using it. The problem was everyone was fully clothed. The pool was dirty with very cloudy water. The room was clean and maintained. The bathroom was clean, the only exception was the sink faucet was loose. Breakfast was slightly above average.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and we are looking into a plan on enforcing the rules at the pool. We thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are happy to hear that the rest of your stay was enjoyable. We do hope that you come see us again at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

comfortable bed, very clean room, reasonable price, easy to access, wide selection for breakfast although crowded breakfast room, courteous front desk, quiet, 100% smoke-free, designated smoke area at bench under a tree away from front door

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for leaving us a review. We know your time is valuable and we appreciate you being able to spread the word about our wonderful hotel. It sounds like you had a great stay with us and we will be happy to see you again and the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Checked in early today was greater with a warm smile and a clean room! Took some time to enjoy the pool. Clean heated by the AZ sun, only not many places to lounge only 6 lounge chairs and 8 chairs, 2 tables both umbrellas broken. Still I relaxed, swam and got a little sun. Room is clean comfortable and large enough to not feel cramped up. Decor was pleasant done up in SW colors. Love the fancy vanity sink faucet (wanted to add a picture but couldn't figure how to), nice tiled shower. No microwave but a fridge in room. I'd stay here again and I'd recommend it to my friends and family.

Room Tip: Ate BBQ at Rudy's was good food and easy to get to and from the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

You sound like you enjoyed the best out hotel has to offer. We thank you kindly for leaving us a review. We are always happy to hear from our guests. I am personally working on getting the pool area fixed up for the summer. We are always looking to make improvements to our property and with guests comments like yours we can take all aspects into consideration. Once again thank you for staying at the Comfort INN Chandler- Phoenix South.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I came to Chandler to visit my son. I stayed 9 days and had the most remarkable service and friendliness ever.
The hotel is close to anything I could ever need or want.
I thank the entire staff from the front desk to housekeeping for making me feel like I was a queen here! And that goes for any shift on duty at this hotel!
I will definitely be staying here on my next trip to AZ and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a great hotel experience!

• Stayed: May 2014
Bridgette B, Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Wow! Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We really appreciate it. I am so happy that we could make you feel at home here for your multiple night stay. We do have a great location with many services and places to see a close distance away. We are looking forward to seeing you in the future and once again thank you for staying and the Comfort INN Chandler Phoenix- South.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Ok, Comfort Inns are not the Ritz or the Hilton, but low to mid priced hotels. This Inn, formerly a Red Roof Inn, is a two year old remodel, tastefully done, very nice rooms with granite countertops on the vanity, really nice beds, and tasteful and not garish decorations in the rooms. Price was 65 bucks a night or so. Breakfast was nice, although the pastries were not fresh. The front desk staff (Wendy) at check-in was extremely helpful, heard her giving a number of restaurant suggestions to a nice couple in line before me, and gave me a good briefing on the hotel amenities. I would definitely stay again, as Chandler has lots of shopping and is well located to get to the airport without being downtown. Overall, the nicest Comfort Inn I have stayed in for years, the management deserves kudos for such well trained staff and a nice, clean facility.

Room Tip: I like the 4th (top) floor for the most quiet, but any room should be fine.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy that you got to see our renovation from our old brand. I will most definitely be spreading the word to Wendy and the rest of the staff. I thank you for your kind comments about our excellent location and new amenities. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we do hope to see you in the future.

Bridgette Bert

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Quality Inn
#24 of 34 in Chandler
Chandler Southgate Hotel
#16 of 34 in Chandler
Ahwatukee Foothills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler

Been to Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South? Share your experiences!