“Great place!”

Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We recently were traveling thru Chandler and got cought up in a haboob!! never seen such a thing! The I-10 was closed down and we couldn't get back to Tucson. This was the first place we tried, the young man at the front desk was amazing! In less than 15 minutes, he made a phone reservation, checked us in (without a reservation) and fixed someones television set! The room was newly remodeled and very clean. the property was very quiet for a Saturday night. They were still doing some painting in the lobby but it did not interfere with our stay. The location is great because it is between the two local casinos, we can jump back and forth between the two. We will be staying there from now on when we go to Chandler. Much more economical than the local Casino-hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2014

We are very happy that we could give you a safe place to ride out the dust storm here in Chandler. We are thankful that everyone arrived safe and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have a great location between Wild Horse Pass Casino and Lone Butte. There are many attractions around us that can be enjoyed by all. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in Chandler, AZ of course under better circumstances. Our hotel offers the most competitive rates in the area and we would love to see you again at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We traveled to the valley and had seen the hotel ratings and the reviews were spot on. This a very good good stay, room was clean the bathroom was clean, , it's worth staying. We will keep this place on our radar. Thank you to front desk management the young man was very professional with our checking in and out.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JKramer85621

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that our reviews stand true and that you could contribute to other guests stay by leaving us a review also. I will most definitely be sharing your kind words with my entire staff and we look forward to seeing you again at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We had someone make reservation for us covering all expenses. Upon I arrival I was told I would have leave a credit card number with front desk in case other party did not pay. I ask for clarification all I got was that is hotel policy. I ask for manager and she stated she was the manager. I then ask for regional manager, I told I would find the regional manager's name and number. She then proceeded to call someone who she advised stated they could try and cancel reservation. I then asked if she had an authorization form for person paying bill. She then faxed it over and got it signed. 40 min for this process. Told room was ready them another 22 min I timed it to get checked in only customer in lobby. We did not get in our until late, then A/C did not work moved us to another room A/C worked on low and made loud noise 3rd room A/C worked but light in bathroom was out. What a nightmare I will not stay at a Comfort Inn even with some else paying.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guido65
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sorry that you had some trouble checking in. We do require a credit card from each guest that stays in our hotel no matter who is paying for the room. It is required of us to have an authorization from the person paying for your room in writing. This feature is built in to prevent fraud on behalf of our guests and employees. If we do not have this form at check in we are able to cancel the reservation without penalty. I am very sorry that this had taken you off guard and I will make sure our staff reads this review to have better knowledge of how to handle situations like this. I will definitely be talking with our maintenance staff to correct the air conditioning issues in the rooms you were checked in to. I do hope that you will give us another try to see the improvements we have made. Thank you again for staying at the Comfort Inn Chandler – Phoenix South

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Staff was friendly. Quiet and clean. The ice machines were not working or empty so we had to go searching for ice. Breakfast was good with nice variety. Great value for the price and we can use their program to get a $50 credit after another stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it. I am very sorry that the ice machines were empty when you needed them. With the hot temperatures we do have a lot of need for something to cool off with. I am happy that we have several ice machines for all our guests use. We are glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you again in the future at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I just checked in yesterday, and the staff was very engaging. The front desk clerk called me about a half hour after I checked in to make sure everything was OK. The pool is nice and the rooms are clean.

Room Tip: Get a fourth floor room, they are quiet
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Bridgette B, Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We have a great time hearing from our guests and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much. Next time you are in Chandler please come see us again.

Bridgette bert

Reviewed 26 June 2014

A friendly greeting and check-in and a great 4 days of hot breakfasts, endless tea, a pool all to myself, and great location very near Wild Horse Pass Resort for my Convention - where room rates were double what I paid! I had one whole afternoon of quiet reading and appreciated the COOL when it was 108 degrees outside (in June). Helpful staff, clean, modern, and tightly made bed every day - I felt as comfy as I would have in a 5-star hotel! Business center was easy to use, ice was plentiful.
No complaints! Recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: first floor meant easy access, but they do have elevators my room was QUIET! yet I could see the fr...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for thinking of us while you were attending your convention. We are very close friends with Wild Horse Pass and are so happy you found our accommodations to your liking. We are so glad you found our rooms so inviting and relaxing. I will make sure to share this review with all of our staff and tell them to keep up the great work. We do hope to see you again we welcome you at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Quiet, clean and comfortable, with complimentary breakfast, and all for about $61 a night with taxes (king-size bed, AAA rate) -- what more can you ask for than the name already says: Comfort Inn.

Well, a couple of more words. The mattress and pillows rivaled those at a Westin that I recently stayed at. The continental breakfast was a smorgasbord of choices: eggs and sausage, bread, rolls and muffins, waffles (you make), fresh fruit, cereals, yogurt and breakfast beverages -- all well presented and maintained. (I had the eggs, which were good, with a muffin and yogurt.) Easy check in and check out, and very courteous staff. Relatively easy access from I10 and Chandler Blvd.

Without a doubt, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Your kind words mean so much to us. Thank you for this incredible review. We love hearing from our guests and we can only provide better service when we get an honest review like yours. We do offer great rates with several discounts available. Our hot breakfast is served with an ever changing menu each day. Our staff is very happy to hear that they could offer you such great service. I will be sharing your review with all of them. We do hope to see you in the future at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.