“Great clean & quiet.”

Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
San Diego, California
“Great clean & quiet.”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This was my first time stay here and I was only there for one night but had a great experience. Check-in was easy and the staff was friendly. Great Breakfast! what more can I ask for. 5 star from me. Surprisingly quiet. Every once in a while, I can hear other people talking in the hall ways. I will stay here again when I return to Phoenix area..

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this review, 19 November 2014
Thank you for your outstanding review. We appreciate all guest feedback. I do hope that you keep us in mind at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South the next time you are in town. We always offer a hot breakfast each morning that includes eggs, meat, waffles, yogurt and much more. We have a great location next to the I-10 and 202 freeways that allows us a quiet location with many attractions for everyone to enjoy. As always thank you again and we will see you next time.

Bridgette Bert

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
California
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This was one of the nicer Comfort Inns that I have stayed in -- maybe newer than most. The front desk staff were very helpful and efficient. The rooms were clean and roomy. The free breakfast was good -- standard fare, plus eggs and breakfast meat. The pool was small and since the temperature outside was 114, the water felt like bath water! Bottom line is, for $55 per night (in July, anyway), this was a fantastic deal!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank S M
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South. We are very appreciative that you found the time to leave us a review. I am so glad that you found our hotel and staff so accommodating to your needs. We do have excellent rates year around just ask for any promotional rates at our desk or at Choicehotels.com. As always come see us again at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We recently were traveling thru Chandler and got cought up in a haboob!! never seen such a thing! The I-10 was closed down and we couldn't get back to Tucson. This was the first place we tried, the young man at the front desk was amazing! In less than 15 minutes, he made a phone reservation, checked us in (without a reservation) and fixed someones television set! The room was newly remodeled and very clean. the property was very quiet for a Saturday night. They were still doing some painting in the lobby but it did not interfere with our stay. The location is great because it is between the two local casinos, we can jump back and forth between the two. We will be staying there from now on when we go to Chandler. Much more economical than the local Casino-hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
We are very happy that we could give you a safe place to ride out the dust storm here in Chandler. We are thankful that everyone arrived safe and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have a great location between Wild Horse Pass Casino and Lone Butte. There are many attractions around us that can be enjoyed by all. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in Chandler, AZ of course under better circumstances. Our hotel offers the most competitive rates in the area and we would love to see you again at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Nogales
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We traveled to the valley and had seen the hotel ratings and the reviews were spot on. This a very good good stay, room was clean the bathroom was clean, , it's worth staying. We will keep this place on our radar. Thank you to front desk management the young man was very professional with our checking in and out.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JKramer85621
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that our reviews stand true and that you could contribute to other guests stay by leaving us a review also. I will most definitely be sharing your kind words with my entire staff and we look forward to seeing you again at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We had someone make reservation for us covering all expenses. Upon I arrival I was told I would have leave a credit card number with front desk in case other party did not pay. I ask for clarification all I got was that is hotel policy. I ask for manager and she stated she was the manager. I then ask for regional manager, I told I would find the regional manager's name and number. She then proceeded to call someone who she advised stated they could try and cancel reservation. I then asked if she had an authorization form for person paying bill. She then faxed it over and got it signed. 40 min for this process. Told room was ready them another 22 min I timed it to get checked in only customer in lobby. We did not get in our until late, then A/C did not work moved us to another room A/C worked on low and made loud noise 3rd room A/C worked but light in bathroom was out. What a nightmare I will not stay at a Comfort Inn even with some else paying.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Guido65
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sorry that you had some trouble checking in. We do require a credit card from each guest that stays in our hotel no matter who is paying for the room. It is required of us to have an authorization from the person paying for your room in writing. This feature is built in to prevent fraud on behalf of our guests and employees. If we do not have this form at check in we are able to cancel the reservation without penalty. I am very sorry that this had taken you off guard and I will make sure our staff reads this review to have better knowledge of how to handle situations like this. I will definitely be talking with our maintenance staff to correct the air conditioning issues in the rooms you were checked in to. I do hope that you will give us another try to see the improvements we have made. Thank you again for staying at the Comfort Inn Chandler – Phoenix South

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Staff was friendly. Quiet and clean. The ice machines were not working or empty so we had to go searching for ice. Breakfast was good with nice variety. Great value for the price and we can use their program to get a $50 credit after another stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it. I am very sorry that the ice machines were empty when you needed them. With the hot temperatures we do have a lot of need for something to cool off with. I am happy that we have several ice machines for all our guests use. We are glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you again in the future at the Comfort Inn Chandler- Phoenix South.

Highland, California
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I just checked in yesterday, and the staff was very engaging. The front desk clerk called me about a half hour after I checked in to make sure everything was OK. The pool is nice and the rooms are clean.

Room Tip: Get a fourth floor room, they are quiet