“Best Pho”

Good for: Child-friendly
Sun Lakes, Arizona, United States
“Best Pho”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I love this little restaurant. The staff and service are fantastic and they make the best Pho of anyplace I've tried. It's always busy at lunch time, so get there by 11:30 or plan to wait a bit.
The restaurant is very neat and clean. I've had the lo mein, which is also very good. The spicy garlic green beans are excellent. Portions are large enough to share, but don't share your Pho!! :-)
Pricing is extremely reasonable for the quality and quantity.

Visited March 2014

Chandler, Arizona
“Inexpensive, but tasty”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Pho Thai is fantastic! Also great spare ribs and fantastic sprimp and meat spring rolls. Yumm! Big servings!

• Visited May 2014
Gilbert, Arizona
“Not bad at all. But not great, either.”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stopped by here for some lunch, and it was fine. The pho was really tasty- not too salty, with a good mix of all the ingredients (I ordered the Dac Biet pho, with tendon, tripe, meatballs, etc). We ordered some wings, and they just weren't really amazing. They were fine, as far as wings go, but nothing that I would order again. Some people might really like then, but for me they just didn't hit the spot.

I was disappointed that they didn't have preserved plum soda drink. Honestly, I judge Vietnamese restaurants by the availability of that. I could be wrong but I don't think that they even offered Vietnamese coffee.

Service was great, but there just wasn't anything here that tickled my tithes enough to come back. If I lived closer I'd probably come here all the time, but as it stands there are restaurants closer to my area which I like much better.

• Visited April 2014
Chandler, Arizona
“Love this place”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

We always went to Saigon for Phó before we found out this place is closer to our house. Now I love this place! The service is a little slow when it's a busy time but I feel like it's worth it.

Reno, Nevada
“Everything is seasoned with Hoisin Sauce”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I haven't found a decent Vietnamese restaurant in the Valley yet. None of them hold a candle to most in Seattle. Staff is nice, but the Chef apparently has little skill and imagination. We ordered Lemon Grass Chicken. It was 1/2" cubed chicken, deep fried and soooo sweet we had to send it back. The pot stickers and the string beans were OK. After the chicken dish we realized the connection with Hoisin Sauce. Won't bother with this place again.

• Visited June 2013