“Everything you want in a Courtyard Marriott”

Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
South Hadley, Massachusetts
“Everything you want in a Courtyard Marriott”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Yes, I'm addicted to my Marriott points, so my goal for any business travel is always to stay at a Marriott brand hotel. And as you know, not all Marriotts are created equal. This Courtyard is fantastic. The rooms are well-appointed and recently renovated. The staff is very welcoming. The lobby is vibrant, and two of the nights that I was there, they even had live music - local musicians, who were actually really good!

Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Jen H,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we're very happy to hear that our hotel and staff met your needs during your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next business trip to Chandler!

DJ Kooner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 29 August 2013

It was clean and ordinary.. nothing to make a particular happy mention of. It sure was not nice that one had to call guest services multiple times before getting a response. Considering all it has is a simple bistro, food is an issue unless you are driving or willing to phone order for delivery from any nearby place. Do not see any particular reason for recommending the place

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, 1 September 2013
anrao,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that your stay was not anything special. We will address the issue of not being able to get ahold of guest servies, and as far as dining goes, we do have a complimentary shuttle available daily that is more than happy to take guests to the nearby restaurants at our local mall, as well as pick them up. We strive to make each guest's stay comfortable and memorable, and I hope the next time you are visiting the Chandler area you stay with us again so that we may do the same for you!

SC
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Cheap hotel, 93 USD per night with the AAA discount for less than a year old courtyard (not a Fairfield) sounded promising; unfortunately the sleeping experience was below acceptable. The mattress was of very poor quality that in less than a year of uses it lost its purpose; comfort.
Bathroom shower are very weak, towels are harsh and overused (poor quality). Air condition, individual units, are noisy... for a new hotel, you expect a central ac.
So, I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
TOURtheWORLDMexPal,
I'm very sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your stay. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and bringing these issues to our attention. Our housekeeping staff has been notified, and we are working to prevent issues like these from happening in the future. I hope that you are willing to give us another chance next time you visit the Chandler area!

Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

I liked the location because it is by the highway but out of the city's hustle and bustle. They recently started Tuesday evening happy hour at the lobby with love singers. Occasionally, when the wind blows the wrong way, you get the smell from the nearby dairy farm.

Get rooms facing the dessert at the back because the road can be noisy in the morning.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank NeeShen
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Ho S,
We're very happy to be your 'go-to' hotel in Chandler, and we look forward to providing you with great service during your future stays with us! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we look forward to seeing you next time!
Best Regards,

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Check in was fast and friendly. I was even given a hand-written welcome card. MOdern lobby and rooms. The room and bathroom seemed to be a little better than other Courtyards in terms of size & decor. It was clean and quiet. They served Starbucks coffee 24 hours a day. Service was excellent; front desk was helpful in suggesting restaurants, and the bistro attendant was very friendly and helpful. Not much nearby in walking distance though. I would definitely stay here again. I even liked the 'departure' email that I got after check-out.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank EfficientTraveler
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
EfficientTraveler,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff was able to accommodate your needs! We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit the Chandler area!

Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

The hotel is only a few years old, everything is in great shape. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was excellent!! Everyone greeted me with a smile when I walked by them. I will stay here whenever I visit Az.
Thanks for the great experience.
Taves

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Taves
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Taves,
We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us! We do our best to make you feel comfortable and welcome, and we look forward to accomodating you on your next visit to Chandler! Thank you so much for your feedback!

Southern California
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I would first like to say that this is one of the oddest configurations I have seen, both the Fairfield and the Courtyard are connected together, on all floors. One can get from the Courtyard to the Fairfield by merely walking down the halls. I can imagine if the hotel got a little busy this would become a problem as the Fairfield tends to attract more families and therefore more noise, we did not have a problem on our visit. This is a good basic hotel, nothing flashy, what makes them stand out is the customer service. I have attached the added touches the maids do in the rooms, which isn't much to improve the quality of the room but it makes you feel better (like someone cares) while you are staying there. The front desk almost always welcomed me back to the hotel when I came through the lobby and wished me a good day when I left (I admit it did get a bit tedious but it was nice that someone cared) The room was nothing special with the basic amenities one expects from a Courtyard, comfortable bed and nothing out the back side of the hotel to cause noise (there is a hugh field with nothing on it) I did like that there were plenty of outlets in the room which is something most hotels lack. I would stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back of the hotel-the other side faces the road and freeway