“This is a courtyard?!”

Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 22 January 2011

This courtyard is definitely not typical. Six floors, and definitely four star quality. Staff was great, food great, comfy beds and functional rooms. Trendy. Great stay.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 January 2011

This is a convenient location, near freeways and the mall (note - you need a car to get to the mall, it is not walking distance). The hotel is clean and the room was spacious. However, I did not receive the extra towels that I always ask for as a Marriott Rewards Elite member, and the drinking glasses were not restocked after the first day. There are no pay per view movies. The bathroom had a shower only and no bathtub. When I asked for a late check out, I was informed that I would be charged by the hour for each additional hour, until I reminded the front desk that I am Marriott Gold and then they gave me only an extra 30 minutes for free even though the hotel was not fully booked. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2010

The Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is and excellent moderately priced place to stay. We got a special offer by Email from Marriott so it was an especially good value, better than some lower cost Marriott properties. The rooms had plenty of space and a nice sofa to relax on. the bathroom was very roomy.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chkatz
Reviewed 19 November 2010

great experiene.location was great staff was helpful with all my needs and questions. It was niece to have the bistro restaurant as a single woman traveling alone

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2010

The accommodations were good, and breakfast was good. Made the mistake of ordering a sandwich for dinner. I ordered the "Grilled Buffalo Chicken" sandwich. The chicken patty was cold and didn't have the first grill mark on it. It was white as a ghost. They also forgot to give me the coleslaw that was supposed to come with it.

The room was fine and had a nice LG LCD in it. The lobby is nice, and the front desk staff was friendly. The hotel was interesting as well in that it was attached to a Fairfield Inn and Suites. I would stay here again, but avoid eating in the Cafe other than breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank johjeff
Reviewed 27 October 2010

Excellent service and friendly staff. They responded to my requests in a prompt manner. I like the interior design of the rooms. They were cozy

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2010

I had scheduled a week long meeting between coworkers and one of our vendors. There were some issues with initial accomdations and a colleague suggested I call the Courtyard Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center. They immediately addressed all of my concerns so I moved the meeting there. We had about 12 staying in the hotel and another 5 or 6 lived in the area. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had several meals catered and the food was top notch, the setup was professionally done, and they checked on us several times throughout the day. Being from out of town I found the location to have easy access to the local highways as I like to go for the occasional drive. This stay was I have had coworkers stay was 3 weeks ago and I have had coworkers stay there every week since. I stayed there last week in addition.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business