Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for six months for a long term business trip and I had the best hotel services, the rooms were clean and had great food. The staff was very nice and always willing to help my stay feel more like home. I also traveled to the Homewood Suites in Albany NY and it was good but not as good as the Homewood in Chandler fashion center. I would recommend this hotel to my coworkers, family, and friends. A special thanks to Betty Ann awesome manager always friendly to guests.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 January 2012

This property is new and in great condition. The room had a very nice kitchen with a living room and bedroom. The pool is heated. Breakfast was excellent with a steak and egg mixture and rosemary potatoes as well as fruit and oatmeal and waffles. If you stay try to get the top floor as the people above us had heels on and made a lot of noise clacking around above. Also get a room on the pool side.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Although I booked a "non-smoking" room weeks in advance of my stay, I arrived and was given the "only room left," which was on the smoking floor. The windows do not open in these rooms, so I was forced to endure hours of restless non-sleep while breathing fumes of cigarette smoke mixed with the disgusting aroma of Febreeze. No sleep, whatsoever. The manager comp'd me the room, and gave me a $25 gift card (which was a nice gesture). I will not be staying here in the future.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin C
JohnPaulVillarreal, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. Again, we apologize for the inconvenient smell during your stay and we are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserve. We do our best to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel, because of this we will be reducing our smoking rooms by half in attempt to avoid a similar issue in the future. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

John Paul Villarreal

Reviewed 13 November 2011

My husband and I stayed here for one night for a wedding and I booked this hotel due to the excellent reviews on tripadvisor, and they were right! It is a great hotel. The staff is extra friendly and the rooms are great. The hotel is in a good location, close to the shopping mall and Costco, and a bunch of restaurants. There is plenty of parking. The rooms are nice, good decor, clean and comfortable. This hotel is great for extended stays, but I also enjoyed having the extra space (a suite) even for just one night. The free breakfast was excellent. Overall we had an easy, comfortable stay and we would recommend this hotel to others who are looking to stay in the Chandler area.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I checked in at the beginning of June and stayed through the end of October. This was my first really "extended" stay greater than 30 days at a hotel. My first impression of the room was WOW! See my pics. While the facilities are great with all the amenities one would expect in a world-class hotel, what really sets this hotel apart is the staff. Everybody, and I mean everybody, is super nice 24/7. There seems to be an unwritten rule that anything a guest wants, a guest gets. Now, I didn't press the limits on this unwritten rule, but you get the idea. Full breakfast is complementary every morning. There is a "Manager's Reception" in the evening (Mon-Thur) with pretty good (free) food & drink. You can sit alone or mingle with other guests... it's a good way to wind down after a long day. On this, the eve of my departure, I'm excited about going home, but I feel I'm saying good-bye to a lot of new friends. I never once felt like the in-law who overstayed their welcome! Thank you Sandra V., Betty Ann, Mike, Chris H., Lupe, Sandra O., Stacy, Judy, Marta, Pamela, Ashley, Shannon, Stephen, Daniel, Jose, Andrea. Your exemplary customer care will not be forgotten. NOTE: During my stay this property was fully booked (for good reason). Reserve in advance. The Hampton Inn which is just a short walk across the parking lot is also a good choice.

Room Tip: The main corridor is a long walk. A room by one of the back doors (or an elevator) would give easy...
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank David0927
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Me my husband and 1 year son, were at this hotel for a month and a half at August 2011.
It was a great experience, it felt like home, we had everything we needed here, and more. it's very family friendly hotel, very clean and comfortable, and close to stores fashion center and restaurants.
The best thing at our stay was the staff , they all just great everyone of them: Betty Ann, Michael, Joel, John Paul, Sandra .O. Sandra .V., and the rest of the crew. I'm grateful to them for making our stay so pleasant and fun. The hotel logo is "make yourself home" and they stand behind those words 100%.
It was a great experience for us and we will definitely come back if will have the chance
Mila .Z. Israel

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Everything wonderful.

Rooms are big and no smell. Bed and pillows are soft and comfortable. Cooking area is enough and cooking tools are complete. Nice room service and newspapers every morning Mon to Fri. Free wire/wireless internet. Every facility works well. The hotel even provides shuttle to 5 mile nearby for those who don't have a car. Although the hotel locates near a freeway, no noise can be heard in the room. It is exactly as the photos on their website.

Breakfast is fair, but I don't care.

Overall, I love this hotel and feels like home to stay forever.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business