“I thought I was at Home”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Ranked #2 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Chandler, Arizona
“I thought I was at Home”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I travel ALOT, as in from 01/01/12 - 04/30/12 I had already accumulated a 60 night stay just at this hotel. Now for the Hotel. The Staff and Management at Homewood Suites Fashion Center in Chandler Arizona are second to NONE. First the staff, catered to my every need whether I needed directions to business establishments or fine dining or just to inquire how my day at work went.Whenever I needed directions, they were just as eager to provide transportation or a map whatever suited my need. The front desk staff went above and beyond to ensure I had a reservation whenever they knew I was going to be in town, even when they were booked, they found a way to ensure I had a room. The breakfast/dinner were delicious with a vast array of choices always making it difficult to turn down. The kitchen staff even saved me dinner without being instructed to because they knew I was working late as was going to miss dinner. The room staff ensured I had appropriate bedding( hypo-allergenic bedding) to accommodate my allergies. Management team is professional and courteous and always willing to engage in pleasant conversations about anything and everything. During my stay they ALWAYS make me feel like FAMILY. Let me just say, if your going to be in Chandler, Arizona this is where you need to say. I didn't even get to talk about ALL the AMENITIES. Too much to say about this WONDERFUL ESTABLISHMENT TO MENTION COME FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED I GUARANTEE IT.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with ANY room but I always preferred the ones close-est to the elevator.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Relocating to Arizona from overseas has been made that much easier by the comfort and courtesy provided by this hotel. Hot breakfasts every morning, dinners 4 nights a week, a staff that is attentive to every need... including those of our pets! The beds are amazingly comfortable! The two bedroom suite has a living room, 3 Televisions, and a well appointed kitchen and was perfect for our family of 5. Best of all, I think, is the staff. They couldn't be friendlier or more helpful. Every question was researched if an answer wasn't known off hand. The woman who runs the weekday morning breakfasts is phenomenal. She went out of her way to introduce us to what was available and is the nicest woman, very helpful. The management is not only friendly, but great to talk with and eager to meet not only your needs, but the wants that they can accommodate as well! I honestly cannot say anything negative about our experience here and we have done a lot of travel to different countries over the past 4 years while we lived overseas. I have to say that this is up at the top for everything they have to offer. Don't let my enthusiasm lead you to believe I have anything invested in this review, I genuinely feel that our family has had a wonderful experience here and we would recommend this to anyone who needed an extended stay hotel, or just wanted the creature comforts of home. We even had our cat with us who was not only welcome but considered a normal part of our stay. We have seen others with animals be treated very well, even taking dogs out during the day while the owners are at work (if you ask for this) so they can go to the bathroom. Two thumbs up!

Room Tip: There are only 4 two bedroom suites so book early!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Spent a week in Phoenix and was very impressed by staff, amenities, food and location. Hilton properties typically have a higher standard that I appreciate when traveling. The complimentary hot breakfast and light dinner AND cocktails at night were a very nice surprise. The rooms were very spacious and well taken care of. The fully stocked kitchen made our vacation feel like home, only better since there was housekeeping! We traveled to other parts of Arizona and the location was ideal for this. Was able to get to the mall with ease and was so close to other great restaurants and attractions. The only thing that was kind of annoying was the internet would need to be reconnected each day and the eco friendly A/C would turn off if there wasn't any movement so when you returned, the room was stuffy for a little bit. Other than this it was very nice and would defintely stay here again on our next trip.

Room Tip: Our room faced the pool and basketball court. Gave great sunset views but a little noisy with guests...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Amherst, New Hampshire
Reviewed 26 May 2012

The suites are large and clean with extremely comfortable beds. Breakfast and Happy Hour every day was just an added bonus. Great personable staff.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Meadowlands, Minnesota
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Just got done with a weekend drive from KY& needed a place that would take a dog. Our apt wasn't ready until Monday. We are use to$60-80/night. Not here...$ 180 w tax. Room was great,breakfast was "fresh&homemade"(hot eggs,bacon,sausage) plus all cereal,oatmeal,yogurt,etc....(you have to check it out). My only problem was the very limited places that take dogs and then charge crazy rates. Very beautiful,professional,friendly. (Not looking forward to my visa statement)

• Stayed April 2012
Chandler
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We (Trizetto India) stayed here for about 9 months on a business visit and proved as Great Home away from home. The staff are very friendly. They have adopted to prepare indian Receipies especailly for us. Lupe (Head Chef) learnt all most all the Indian Receipes and made our stay at home. Thanks to Mike (Manager) and the rest of his Team members for providing such a wonderful environment around. We miss Homewood Suites...

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My best friend was getting married and all of the bridal party got ready at the Homewood. They opened up the conference room for us and were so accomodating. The staff made sure we had everything we needed and checked up on us regularly to make sure we were ok. I had also booked a room for that night and since we were getting our hair done early in the AM, I was hoping for an early check in. Even though they were booked the night before and extremely busy, the staff was able to accomodate my request. The room was so large and cozy! After a long day and night at the wedding we were excited to get back to the room and relax, which is exactly what we did in peace and quiet!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple