“Excellent Hotel/Staff!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Lakewood, Colorado
“Excellent Hotel/Staff!”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Our stay here was wonderful and we couldn't have asked for anything more. The hot tub was great to sit in late at night and relax after a great day of sightseeing in the area. The young man who checked us in was extremely polite and efficient and an excellent representation of service.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, 28 January 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel!

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to let the staff know that they contributed to your enjoyment.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Penang, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I stayed in this hotel for almost 3 moths while on a business trip. The staff were very friendly especially Steve,Betty Ann and others. Nothing was too much trouble. The rooms are spacious and very clean with a separate living room/kitchenette area. At breakfast there was always plenty of fruit and yogurts .The room service are very honnest and polite and keep my room clean, one day i forget my guess watch at outside while waiting them doing housekkeping and one of room houskeeping bring that watch to my room .Very thank full to her.Will coming and stay here next time.

Room Tip: All good .
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, 12 January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate the great things said about our hotel! I will be sure to tell Steve and Betty Ann that they made your stay pleasant.

We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed the amenities offered. As always please let us know if there is anything we can to enhance our services.

We hope to see back again soon!

Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 December 2012

I stayed in this hotel for almost three weeks while on a business trip. The staff were very friendly especially Steve and Betty Ann. Nothing was too much trouble.
The rooms are spacious and very clean with a separate living room/kitchenette area. At breakfast there was always plenty of fruit and yogurts even if you were late down for breakfast. In my experience this is not always the case with hotels when traveling.
I was leaving on 13th Dec and asked Betty Ann if there was a copy of the paper from 12.12.12. There were none in the hotel so she went to great lengths to find one for me elsewhere.
I am back again in January and I hope to stay here because the service is second to none.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, 11 January 2013
Thank for such a great review! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are glad to hear that Steve and Betty Ann took such good care of you.

We do hope that if you are back in the Phoenix/Chandler area you will choose to stay with us again!

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review for us.

Encinitas, California
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Spent 4 nites here over Thanksgiving. After reading the other reviews I expected a lot..& guess what? It was what I expected.. & more.
Breakfast was good and the nightly small dinner was buffet style from 5 to 7 which included beer & wine. One night they had vegetable lasagna that was pretty good. Another night we went down around 5 & had a few glasses of wine and some salad.. hung out in the lobby, went for a walk & then we met our kids to eat around 7. It worked out great. We used the shuttle often. The little store area adjacent to the front desk came in handy. The pool was clean & warm and the hot tub was hot.
Hotel personnel were as nice as described in the other reviews. Instead of mentioning the same people who absolutely live up to their reputations, I'll mention our housekeeping girl, Jolena who was excellent! Also a woman named Vicki started the day we arrived. She was v friendly & accommodating during the dinner hrs.
Rooms are very nice (&new) w high quality fixtures.. & spotless. Bed & linens V comfortable clean & warm. We had a 1 BR suite which worked out perfect for the 3 of us. AC theromstat controls had 1 in each room on the wall(s). Oh.. can’t forget the 2 flatscreen TV’s; which included many channels incl many HBO channels and the Disney channel for my daughter. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 17 November 2012

I've spent 7 weeks staying at this hotel and I have to say that the staff are the most friendly I have come across. The pool area is well maintained and the pool itself is spotless clean.If I was to return to Chandler I would have no hesitation about coming back to this hotel. Many thanks to Steve, Betty Anne, and Stephen for making my stay a pleasent and memorable one. Thanks guys.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Sopot, Poland
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I've spent 3 weeks here, and this hotel has by far been the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Not only are the rooms gorgeous with a warm salt pool and gym included, but the staff is beyond amazing. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, they'll stop and talk to you just to see how you're doing, and are willing to help you with everything. Steve and Mike and Stefan are all so friendly and helpful, whether it's ordering a shuttle to the mall or on tips for where to go for a dinner, they're there to help. And then there's the food.... from Sandra's delicious breakfast buffets with something for everyone (my personal favourite being the vanilla waffles, but my other half loved the scrambled eggs and bacon) and then dinners from monday to thursday during happy hour, it's so hard to not over-eat!

Room Tip: i recommend either the pool view or a mountain view
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Marta K
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I've spent close to 3 months staying at this hotel which means I have spent close to a whole quarter of the year calling this place home both intentionally and by accident. I can't help it. The staff is exceptionally friendly and made me feel right at home. Service is top notch and no one fails to smile and ask me about my day. How can you go wrong with people like that? The rooms are are clean & quiet, AC is fantastic, guest laundry is available and parking & access is a breeze. Thank you Steve, Stephen, Sandra (breakfast is great!), Michael, Betty Ann & Valerie for making my stay a comfortable and pleasant one! Keep up the good job!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business