Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
US$155
US$132
US$100
US$89
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$106
Hotels.com
US$76
US$74
Agoda.com
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$226
Agoda.com
Chandler Southgate Hotel(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$95
Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$64
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerfree dinnerhome away from homemonday to thursdaybasketball courtchandler fashion centerbeer and wineevening receptionfull kitchenone bedroom suitesocial hourbusiness centerevery morningwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2013

This hotel is wonderful! From the friendly and accommodating staff to the clean and comfortable rooms to the fun outdoor amenities, this place is one of our favorites! They have a clean and comfortable pool area and a basketball court that my boys just love! The breakfast is good. They have a good selection ranging from hot foods that change daily to cereal, waffles, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal and pastries. They offer dinner Monday thru Friday although we've never tried it but it does sound and smell appetizing. Though this hotel is a bit off the beaten path, it's just minutes from Chandler Fashion Center and a lot of other amenities.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the amenities of the hotel were to your liking. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the entire team.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 2 April 2013

The room and hotel is similar to a Hyatt Place that caters to business travelers. nice size room with couch area, kitchen area, full spread on the breakfast, pool. ok gym (i used the weights and treadmill).

Location isn't the best, if you want to walk anywhere, you can't. it's wedged between a freeway and a sister hotel. beyond that, an empty industrial park. But the valley isn't famous for it's walk-ability index! We where there to visit Gramps and a spring training game.

My biggest grip is the Pet fee. i was told when i booked the room that the pet fee was $50, but when i arrived, it was actually $75. I couldn't show them my confirmation since the hotel never emailed it to me. I asked for the manager but he was not on duty when we checked in, and was busy when we where checking out. We had to go as we where on a week long road trip and had to be in Desert Palm that evening.

morning kitchen staff very friendly and helpful. they even got zip lock bags for us to take bread and PBJ for a picnic at our next stop (Salton Sea).

I don't plan on going back. there are a lot of choices in the valley. business travelers won't have the pet fee issue and they should be fine with the place. When i travel on business i tend to stay at the Hyatt Place, historic Hotels (Crown Plaza in Chandler is nice) or the Four Seasons. I'm gonna stick with that plan.

FYI... I called them again today prior to posting this review hoping to talk with a manager. I was told that all the managers where all in a meeting. I left a voice mail but no one called me back.

wifi and "pet friendly"

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate and value your feedback.

I want to first apologize that you were given the wrong information regarding our pet fee. Our pet fee is the $75. I will be sure to address this with the entire team so that we are giving out the correct information. I also wanted to apologize that you were never able to get in contact with a manager.

I am happy to hear that the breakfast team was able to take good care of you. I will be sure to let them know you appreciate their help.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Our group had members which stayed in excess of 75 days at this hotel, my duration was 5 weeks and I enjoyed every minute. you would be hard pressed to find a better hotel staff ANYWHERE, especially for the price. They are all super friendly and helpful. The rooms, hotel and grounds are all very nice and accomodating. The four nights of dinners are a great alternative to going to a restaurant every night, and the breakfasts are so much better than other hotels that provide them free of charge. You definitely get what you pay for at this establishment!

Room Tip: Rooms # X36 are as far away as you can get from the lobby, which either adds to your workout for the day or is just a long walk! Keep that in mind if you want to be close to the lobby, pool, fitness center.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed every minute of your stay! We hope if you are back in the area you will stay with us again!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Hotel and pool were clean. I would recommend this hotel highly. Steve at the front desk was great. Very friendly and helpful. Sondra was fantastic in the kitchen each morning. We stayed in a two bedroom suite and it was like a small condo.
Also it is located by a great mall, the Chandler Fashion Mall, with great restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your business.

We are happy to hear that the amenities of the hotel were to your liking. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room is clean and comfortable. The reception when I first registered was very warm and helpful. The checkout was the same. The food at breakfast could use a little improvement. The rooms are a nice size and have all the necessary amenities.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

We are happy to hear that the team was friendly and helpful. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team! We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future!