Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
chandler arizona, United States
“local stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

awesome front desk staff, great location, very clean and nice accommodations. stayed here for a week while our home remodel was completed. saw most of the staff and they all knocked it outta the park. very friendly, helpful, personable and made us feel very welcomed everyday.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are delighted to hear that all of your stays with us are enjoyable! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Columbus, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

Hotel property and Staff great - perfect location to Chandler. I stay at this hotel some 20 weeks a year and they always make you feel welcome. Free breakfast (although it gets cold quick) and nice rooms (all about the same). Owners require all TVs pre-set to FOX news so if your not a fox news lover change the channel quickly...

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Dana M
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the location was convenient. We hope to see you back again soon!

Chandler, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

This hotel was right across from Infusionsoft, were we were doing a 3 day training. So, the location was fantastic. Even if it hadn't been that close, the location was easily accessed and very very quiet. The hotel was very new, very clean, and the staff was very efficient. The hotel breakfast was the best I've had from an "included with your stay" type breakfast. The ladies preparing the food were singing as they prepared it and the dining area was very comfortable enjoyable. The rooms were very clean. I would have loved a larger bottle of shampoo though, since there were two of us 4 days. I could've gotten more, but didn't. Used the outdoor basketball court, which even though set at not a full 10' was still enjoyable after an all day training. The suite rooms were spacious and I slept on the pull out sofa, which was fine as far as they go. Keurig in the room, what more can you ask for?

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Roger C
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with our team and we hope to see you back again soon!

Bordeaux, France & Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I spent 3 months staying here and I really enjoyed it. I was a bit worried initially about the distance from other places...bars, restaurants etc. however it was not a problem. I did think about the residence inn or the Arizona grand. Those places were much more dated. The Arizona grand would have been a good 20 to 30 min drive to work and had no kitchen and people there had to eat out. The residence was close to the tonic bar...but in fact it was not a bar I really wanted to visit. In the end I was happy I decided to stay in the home wood. It was a nice 10 minute drive from work. The bars we went to most needed a taxi or shuttle bus anyway (Tempe etc)

I was initially a bit disappointed that my room faced the car park and not the pool. However i realised it was nice to have the privacy and I preferred the separate bedroom layout. I was on the third floor which was perfect. The rooms were modern and homely - however the dark wood in the furniture made it very dark. Overall that is a generic design of the home wood suites which could do with a lighter, brighter design.

I rarely ate the breakfast as I started work early. It was the standard home wood food. I enjoyed the evening managers reception on Mondays to Thursdays. It was not the best of food (again generic home wood), but the wine and beer was an added touch. It was nice opportunity to meet others since I was working away alone.

The pool area, reception, computer and gym were nice and modern. The staff were lovely and smiley and made my stay feel like a home from home. The only downside of the shuttle bus is that it the drivers changed and if you were dropped off and expected to be picked up...the driver might not have found you or might have turned up 30 mins late. This was true for family I had visiting or other people who didn't have rental cars.

The shuttle brought us to chandler bars, the shopping mall, the living room bar and the sand bar. We found a great taxi that brought us back from Scottsdale for 30 dollars...even talking to the green cabs, they did this "set" price as sometimes other people got ripped off and charged 100dollars with the taxi on the meter and taking a long route home.

I really enjoyed my stay and the added bonus was using my Hilton awards points to spend 2 nights in the centre of Chicago for 3 adults and 1 night in the Hilton New York Times Square! With still Hilton points left over for another Hilton stay.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Magnetic_Travels
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the hotel was to your liking. I will be sure to share your comments with entire team. We hope to see you back again soon!

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have been staying here almost every week for the past 6 months. They have always been super accommodating and make it feel like home every time. The staff always has a smile on its face and are very friendly. Anything I need they try to accommodate if they can. I have also (knock on wood) have never had a problem with any of my rooms, which is a first!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your loyalty! We are so happy to hear that your stays with us have all been great and that you feel at home! I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Cedar Falls, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

We had an EXCELLENT experience at this hotel. The place was clean, secure, friendly staff - no complaints! The help that the workers were willing to provide was ABOVE AND BEYOND normal expectations! The in-house meals were outstanding. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are delighted to hear that you had no complaints! I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team. We hope to see you back again soon!

Norwalk, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

When I first arrive to the hotel, with my family we were welcome by the receptionist in which is very important to feel welcome. It took about 5 minutes to check in as we had a long drive from Los Angeles and very tired. Once we open the door to our standard room, we were very impress with the concept of the room. We sleep very comfortable and my 7 year first time staying in a hotel he enjoy every moment of it. It felt like home. Our purposes of trip was for spring training baseball tournament in Glendale Arizona for 14U.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the room was to your liking. I will be sure to share our comments with our front desk team to let them know they did a great job upon checkin as well. We hope to see you back again soon!