“A Hotel Chain that tries hard” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Ranked #2 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Alexandria, United States
“A Hotel Chain that tries hard”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

It tries hard to satisfy its guests. I didn't try many of the services it provides, like an exercise room, free internet and the TV. However, whatever I tried proved efficient and friendly. I had it wake me up. Even outside it fulfilled my needs. I was able to park there if I drove to the side of the building. It was locatedd very near my friends whom I was visiting. While there were problems during this trip, only one concerned Hampton Inn. It was very expensive at this time of year, $189. At a certain time of year, everything in Arizona becomes gold plated. A $129 is high, which a room is most times of year, although other hotels are catching. I accept this, and I felt I got good service.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your feedback. We hope you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back again soon!

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

This was a very clean, modern hotel. The rooms were clean and spacious. The food was presented nicely and was very good. The hotel has easy access to connecting freeways but wasn't so close as that we heard road noise.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value our business. We are delighted to hear that you found our property to beautiful and to your liking. We hope to see you back again soon!

Long Beach, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

What a beautiful property this is, albeit a bit removed from any restaurants and shops. There's a 5-mile shuttle to take guests wherever they want as needed. Stunning exterior and interior - adjacent to a Homewood Suites. Super-attentive staff, great breakfast area and choices and the room was wonderful - even two outlets in the bathroom! Thoroughly modern rooms with proximity key. Comfortable bed. Surrounding area is high-tech companies and universities... easy access to 202, 101 and 10 freeways. Would definitely come back!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you found our property to be beautiful and comfortable. We hope to see you back again soon!

Norwalk, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

While in town on business, I stayed here and was impressed. The hotel was very clean, friendly staff and overall great service. The linens were clean and the room was spotless. The reception area was well taken care of. Very comfortable bed.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your business. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you back again soon!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

I came here for a business trip in January and I'm glad I did. The staff are extremely friendly and will do pretty much anything for you. The quality of their staff is a credit to the hotel, they are never too busy to help. My room was very clean, and I had lots of space. Breakfast was great, lots of choice, cereals, hot foods (changed daily), waffles, fresh fruit and other things you would expect to find. Good choice of coffees and teas. The hotel transportation is very flexible too, I found. I was working at a local company for the week and had regular drop-offs and pick-ups from the office back to the hotel which was very convenient. They also have a mall nearby which I could go to using the hotel shuttle, where there are some bars and restaurants. Overall, this was a great stay. There have been a couple of "Manager's reception" evenings while I've been here - where they offer some food and drinks complimentary. Try to find Gloria, she can offer you information on the hotel you may not have known. Both she and Annie are great.

Restaurant average - only because it's breakfast only.
Room service average - only because I'm not sure it's offered here.

Room Tip: My room was on the ground level, and was by the pool - which was extremely convenient. The only down...
Green Features: The usual hotel policy of "leave the towel on the floor if you want it changed" applies.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the team took such great care of you! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team especially Gloria. We are happy that the location was convenient and we hope to see you back again soon!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Chandler, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

I Love staying at the Hampton inns because they make you fell like your a part of the family and your at home and now when I travel and stay at this holtel I can leave my soap at home because they now use the good stuff (Neutrogena shampoos and soaps) thanks corprate go decission.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are so happy to hear that the team makes you feel at home when you are staying with us. We are also delighted to hear that you like the change to Neutrogena soaps! Thank you for letting us know. We hope to see you back again soon!

Chandler, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for an early Valentines day date night. We have stayed here about 3 or 4 times in the past and have enjoyed our stays for the most part. We arrived and were checked in early which was great. However after we fell asleep that night, we were woken up 4 times within just 2 hrs by housekeeping trying to clean our room. We kept the do not disturb sign in the key slot but were still disturbed! They would continue to knock and even opened the door a few times, and at that point my boyfriend jumped out of bed to defend me from who we thought was an intruder!! It was extremely odd, and when we asked a front desk clerk why housekeeping would be cleaning at that time, they answered with a bored "I'm not sure"
Other than the housekeeping incident, this hotel is FABULOUS!!!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank jaiana
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your business. I want to personally apologize for the inconveniences that occurred during your stay. Our goal is to make your stay as comfotable as possible and we did not do that. I assure you this will be addressed with our housekeeping team to make sure that it does not happen in the future. W are delighted that you still enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back again soon!

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
#4 of 32 in Chandler
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!