It tries hard to satisfy its guests. I didn't try many of the services it provides, like an exercise room, free internet and the TV. However, whatever I tried proved efficient and friendly. I had it wake me up. Even outside it fulfilled my needs. I was able to park there if I drove to the side of the building. It was locatedd very near my friends whom I was visiting. While there were problems during this trip, only one concerned Hampton Inn. It was very expensive at this time of year, $189. At a certain time of year, everything in Arizona becomes gold plated. A $129 is high, which a room is most times of year, although other hotels are catching. I accept this, and I felt I got good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center