“Clean, free shuttle w/in 5 mile radius, and feels like a second home”

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Phoenix, Arizona
“Clean, free shuttle w/in 5 mile radius, and feels like a second home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

First off, the most important thing I feel for any guest at a hotel, is the hotel's cleanliness and well trained staff.

This Hampton Inn and Suites has been by far the best and most accommodating within the Hilton chain. The rates are great for the amenities, location, and courtesy of the staff. This place has all you need and more! Come during thw winter season and enjoy the holiday decor with the open fire and hot chocolate! It's so lovely (wear your pajamas if you want and chill on the couch) its just perfect and not all fancy!

if you want someplace clean with clean surroundings with a free shuttle, this is your place! For all the times I have stayed here (cumulative 3 months) I consider myself a veteran of this hotel, and the whole staff welcomes me each time I come! :)

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the hotel was to your liking. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. We hope to see you back again soon!

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Denver, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business. I was there for 2 weeks, which is a long time to be away from home. The staff was very pleasant and always willing to accommodate any request I had. I was working the night shift and they were went out of their way to make sure I had a clean room even with working odd hours. The facility is very clean, the pool is better than other Hampton Inn & Suites. It's very close to the Fashion Center Mall and tons of restaurants. I will stay here again if I ever need to travel to Chandler, AZ.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the team took such great care of you. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team to let them know that they made your stay comfortable. We hope to see you back again soon!

Albuquerque, NM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

The hotel was excellent. Clean and very neat. The staff were friendly and helpful. When I went into my room the temperature was just right. The room smelled clean and fresh. I went down to dinner and the staff thanked me for being there and when I came back they welcomed me back. They contacted me and asked if I needed anything and informed me that they were there to be at my service if I needed anything. I normally stay at another hotel near by and decided to try out this hotel. This one was by far better. I won't be staying at the other one again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your business. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and that you will choose us again in the future! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

When it comes to choosing a hotel, I couldn't be happier than staying at the Hampton Inn! The folks at the front desk were friendly and helpful. My bed was very comfortable, and the room was clean and quiet. Loved the shower and fluffy towels. Nice selection at breakfast and coffee, tea & snacks were available all day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that the room was to your liking. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team! We hope to see you back again soon!

calgary,ab
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Typical Hampton Inn, great hot breakfast, duvets on beds, big screen tvs and great staff. Close to Fashion Mall and Costco, Walmart & many restaurants but you would need car or taxi., nothing within blocks but other hotels and empty lots.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back again soon!

Thank you again for choosing our hotel!

New York, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Staying at the Hampton Inn in Chandler was a pleasant experience. The room was spacious and clean. The breakfast which is included was very good and has healthy options. The pool was very nice and clean with nice lounge chairs and a spa. This hotel is very close to Sun Lakes where my parents live and also very close to the mall and restaurants.

Room Tip: We got a suite plus an adjoining regular room for my family. Between both rooms, we had an huge amo...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the location was to your satisfaction. We hope to see you back again soon!

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

My family and I just needed a one night stay while visiting Phoenix for an exhibit. We booked the Hampton Inn because off the price and the free breakfast. Man, were we impressed . The hotel is located close enough to things, but far enough away that it is very quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms are large with mini fridge and microwave. The beds were good, but not great. The pool is very basic, but served its purpose for a refreshing dip. We were even more impressed with free breakfast. Cereal, bagels, breads, sausage, scrambled eggs, yogurt, fruit and make your own Belgian waffles with toppings. Best free breakfast I ever had at a hotel. Will definitely always consider the Hampton Inn whenever in the Phoenix area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are delighted that hear that you were impressed with your stay! We are so happy that you were able to enjoy the amenities of the hotel. We hope you will choose us again in the future when in the Phoenix area.

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
#4 of 32 in Chandler
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center? Share your experiences!