“Home away from home!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business. I was there for 2 weeks, which is a long time to be away from home. The staff was very pleasant and always willing to accommodate any request I had. I was working the night shift and they were went out of their way to make sure I had a clean room even with working odd hours. The facility is very clean, the pool is better than other Hampton Inn & Suites. It's very close to the Fashion Center Mall and tons of restaurants. I will stay here again if I ever need to travel to Chandler, AZ.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the team took such great care of you. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team to let them know that they made your stay comfortable. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The hotel was excellent. Clean and very neat. The staff were friendly and helpful. When I went into my room the temperature was just right. The room smelled clean and fresh. I went down to dinner and the staff thanked me for being there and when I came back they welcomed me back. They contacted me and asked if I needed anything and informed me that they were there to be at my service if I needed anything. I normally stay at another hotel near by and decided to try out this hotel. This one was by far better. I won't be staying at the other one again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your business. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and that you will choose us again in the future! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

When it comes to choosing a hotel, I couldn't be happier than staying at the Hampton Inn! The folks at the front desk were friendly and helpful. My bed was very comfortable, and the room was clean and quiet. Loved the shower and fluffy towels. Nice selection at breakfast and coffee, tea & snacks were available all day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that the room was to your liking. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team! We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Typical Hampton Inn, great hot breakfast, duvets on beds, big screen tvs and great staff. Close to Fashion Mall and Costco, Walmart & many restaurants but you would need car or taxi., nothing within blocks but other hotels and empty lots.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back again soon!

Thank you again for choosing our hotel!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Staying at the Hampton Inn in Chandler was a pleasant experience. The room was spacious and clean. The breakfast which is included was very good and has healthy options. The pool was very nice and clean with nice lounge chairs and a spa. This hotel is very close to Sun Lakes where my parents live and also very close to the mall and restaurants.

Room Tip: We got a suite plus an adjoining regular room for my family. Between both rooms, we had an huge amo...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Savannah B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate and value your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the location was to your satisfaction. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

My family and I just needed a one night stay while visiting Phoenix for an exhibit. We booked the Hampton Inn because off the price and the free breakfast. Man, were we impressed . The hotel is located close enough to things, but far enough away that it is very quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms are large with mini fridge and microwave. The beds were good, but not great. The pool is very basic, but served its purpose for a refreshing dip. We were even more impressed with free breakfast. Cereal, bagels, breads, sausage, scrambled eggs, yogurt, fruit and make your own Belgian waffles with toppings. Best free breakfast I ever had at a hotel. Will definitely always consider the Hampton Inn whenever in the Phoenix area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are delighted that hear that you were impressed with your stay! We are so happy that you were able to enjoy the amenities of the hotel. We hope you will choose us again in the future when in the Phoenix area.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Hotel staff very friendly. Upon leaving, I left my keys but did not realize until I was at the airport. I called the hotel, and they had them mailed. I received two days later at home (AZ - NC). Outstanding service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate and value your feedback. We are so happy to hear that the team took such great care of you! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. We hope to see you back again soon!