I stayed at this hotel for business. I was there for 2 weeks, which is a long time to be away from home. The staff was very pleasant and always willing to accommodate any request I had. I was working the night shift and they were went out of their way to make sure I had a clean room even with working odd hours. The facility is very clean, the pool is better than other Hampton Inn & Suites. It's very close to the Fashion Center Mall and tons of restaurants. I will stay here again if I ever need to travel to Chandler, AZ.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler