I stayed for a week at the Hampton Inn and Suites and it was a good week. The AC had a tough time keeping up with the crazy Phoenix heat. The breakfast was good, a ton of options. I would have preferred more meats like turkey sausage and bacon, but it had a little bit of everything. The pool is really nice after the sun goes down and you can cool off quickly. There was an average workout room but it was clean and worked well. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is less than one mile from the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. The upscale shopping destination is perfect for picking up a few souvenirs or a brand new wardrobe! Continue your shopping excursion on Roosevelt Row in hip and trendy downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Hotel Chandler
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center