“Absolutely amazed by the staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center

Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Ranked #20 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Victoria
“Absolutely amazed by the staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

Second stay in 30 days due to a terminally ill father. The entire staff was incredible both times.
The lovely lady who takes care of the continental breakfast is a true gem. If I could take her home and clone her I'd be rich! She appears absolutely love and care about her job. Words can not express how impressed I am with her! In addition to that, upon returning from a very sad and long day, my sister and I walk into our room to find flowers, a bag of treats and a card with a hand written note offering condolences, support and a wish for a happier day. I was completely floored and impressed. As a person who has worked in customer relations and the loyalty/rewards business my entire life, I have relatively high expectations. Although the rooms are small, plain and offer few frills, they are clean. My experience at this place has absolutely thrilled and impressed me. I'm a true advocate. Thank you for making a very tough and sad day a bit better!!

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Norie H
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Norie H,
It was a pleasure meeting you, and I'm so happy that we could provide condolences and a comfortable stay during your hard time. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we all wish you the best and hope to see you again on your next visit!

DJ Kooner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Manchester, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the Christmas Holidays. The room, the staff and the great breakfast made our holiday perfect. The location made it easy to get to all the wonderful restaurants and shopping malls Chandler has to offer. Ila at the front desk was always helpful and her smile made my day better.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Maple Grove, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

The staff were extremely friendly. The room was just average but okay. Bathroom floor could've been cleaned a bit better. Breakfast is really good. Lots of options to choose from. Waffles, cereals, toast, juice, eggs, sausage, fruit, and muffins.

Stayed December 2013
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, 29 December 2013
Edstr,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Chandler area!

Forney, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

This is an exceptional hotel with superior service! The room was beautiful and very clean. I didn't have time to eat breakfast so the front desk staff gave me a granola bar. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Angela52,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback! We're pleased to hear that our staff and hotel met your needs and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Tel Aviv, Israel
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I had higher expectations from this hotel. the room description was a suite with one bed room and one leaving room. in reality, the room was similar to what you would find in other hotel with similar rating. the bed area is a bit too small.
the pillows are small.
If you can, I recommend staying on the other side of the street at homewood suites.

Room Tip: avoid the second floor, choose a room on facing the south if you don't want to see the freeway w...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear Guest,
I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. The sleeping area in our suites does tend to be a bit smaller since it has the extended living area, however, our pillows are standard brand issued. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we hope to see you on your next business trip.

Houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Liked everything about this hotel except the bathroom was dirty. I had already unpacked my bags when I went into the bathroom and saw shoe footprints all over bathroom floor in front of the sink to the toilet. About 10 or more of them. Looked like they had cleaned the floor and then somebody with slightly dirty shoes walked around the area leaving their shoe marks all over. Because I had already unpacked I just later towels over them. Breakfast had bacon which was nice.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank luvtotravel2006
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
luvtotravel2006,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feekback! We are sorry to hear about the unusual circumstances regarding your bathroom, but are happy to hear that you still enjoyed the rest of your stay. We look forward to seeing you next time you visit the Chandler area!

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

We had a great experience with Fairfield Inn at Chandler, Room was clean and big enough for two people. The shuttle service was very good. Breakfast was delicious.

Overall I would rate this hotel as Excellent.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple