Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$90
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$95
US$174
US$130
  • Pool
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$73
Agoda.com
All reviewscourtyard hotelfree breakfastmarriott chainshaped buildingwaffleschandler fashion centerbusiness areasports teamsroom was cleanbath matwould stay here againcheesecake factorysouth endnewer propertytop floorbusiness tripshuttle service
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I generally stay either in the Phoenix or Scottsdale area when travelling to Phoenix, Arizona but as the other family we were travelling with rented a house in neighbouring Gilbert, we decided to stay in Chandler. I travelled with my husband and toddler and found the Fairfield a very comfortable stay. The room was clean and worked well for the three of us. It had a separate sitting area where we were able to place the crib so while we could still hear our toddler there was enough of a separation for us that allowed her to sleep, and for us to stay up without having to sit in the dark with her. There is also a complimentary breakfast each day which was helpful as there was a decent selection to feed the three of us. The Fairfield is joined onto the Couryard Marriott which has a nice fire pit that guests from both hotels can use, so we sat out there one night. Nothing in terms of food selection, but the Fairfield is very close to the Chandler Fashion Mall which has an abundance of restaurants. The Fairfield was also very close to the freeway so that made it easier to get to wherever we needed relatively quickly. All in all a very pleasant stay and I would stay there again if I was staying in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MickBaby8
DJ K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you MickBaby8 for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This is a newer Fairfield, very clean and comfortable. It's attached to a Courtyard, but is the less expensive option. I will definitely stay here again when I'm in the area.

Location: Good location, easy access to freeways, no restaurants within walking distance, but attached to the Courtyard, which has a Bistro bar and restaurant - food is pretty good, easy option
Lobby: Very Nice, Modern
Front Desk Staff: Super Friendly, welcoming and helpful
Décor: Simple, modern - love it
Room Size: Suites have a small sitting area and bedroom
Room Cleanliness: Very Clean
Room Décor: Modern
Bathroom: Nice size, shower only, very clean
Hairdryer: Real hairdryer
Bed: Clean and comfy
Outlets: 1 outlet by the bed, plenty of outlets throughout the room
Internet: Decent free internet; can upgrade to faster for $4.95
Hotel Noise: Quiet
Gym: Small shared gym with the Courtyard
Business Center: Small shared biz center with Courtyard
Food Options: Good, complimentary breakfast. You can also a la carte at the attached Courtyard

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank laketravishill
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed here for two nights while visiting a friend in AZ. I had wanted a King room on the top floor, but since none were available I settled for two queens on the top floor.

Pros:
-Very comfortable beds - one of the best I've slept on in a hotel.
-Nice AC unit - the control is on the wall and there were no funny clunking or knocking noises to contend with during the night.
-Very adequate breakfast with plenty of selection of hot and cold items.
-Decent fitness room with cardio, free weights, a bench, and a bow-flex type machine.
-Decent pool and hot tub in working order with plenty of clean towels.
-I liked the free standing shower with no tub, and plenty of counter space room in bathroom for the ladies with a lot of toiletries like me. Thank you for not putting the coffee stuff in the bathroom.
-Friendly, courteous staff who called me when I got in my room to make sure I liked the room.
-Good price - they gave me a better rate that I was expecting on the second night.

Cons:
-Not a fan of the décor but it was not a big deal.
-Slow elevators.
-I was surprised but room wasn't that big and seemed sort of tight although it wasn't a big deal. No reclining chair to watch TV but I didn't spend much time in room anyway.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Quiet_Night
DJ K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Hello Quiet_Night and thank you for your review!

We here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites do appreciate your business and would love for you to choose us as your hotel during your next stay in Chandler Arizona! Also be sure to ask about complimentary suite upgrades! Our complimentary breakfast and 24/7 Starbucks are a great part of our accommodations as well as the fitness, pool and patio areas.

Thank you again!
DJ Kooner

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We have had Two stays in two years for Spring training baseball. The hotels location is convenient to highways & many ballparks.
The rooms are nice the service was very good, they have a great free breakfast.
Decent workout room & nice little pool.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Second stay in 30 days due to a terminally ill father. The entire staff was incredible both times.
The lovely lady who takes care of the continental breakfast is a true gem. If I could take her home and clone her I'd be rich! She appears absolutely love and care about her job. Words can not express how impressed I am with her! In addition to that, upon returning from a very sad and long day, my sister and I walk into our room to find flowers, a bag of treats and a card with a hand written note offering condolences, support and a wish for a happier day. I was completely floored and impressed. As a person who has worked in customer relations and the loyalty/rewards business my entire life, I have relatively high expectations. Although the rooms are small, plain and offer few frills, they are clean. My experience at this place has absolutely thrilled and impressed me. I'm a true advocate. Thank you for making a very tough and sad day a bit better!!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Norie H
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Norie H,
It was a pleasure meeting you, and I'm so happy that we could provide condolences and a comfortable stay during your hard time. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we all wish you the best and hope to see you again on your next visit!

DJ Kooner