This was a very clean, very friendly and accommodating hotel. The breakfast was good and in the hot, hot, summer, they had ice water in the lobby and gave us ice for our thermos. The only reason why I didn't give it an excellent was I like to have a fridge in the room, and although it was in a nice area, I usually like to stay in an area where we could walk to restaurants or coffee shops. It was easy enough to access those things by a short car ride. The room (king) was adequate and we loved the shower stall instead of a bathtub. They are connected to the Courtyard which has a small café and bar (drink prices are REALLY high), but if you stay at the Fairfield you get the free breakfast and get to use whatever the Courtyard has. Can't say enough about how nice the staff was. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off the 202 and the 101 and near Phoenix Mesa Airport, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center is convenient to the metropolitan area and close to several golf courses and a casino. A two-in-one hotel, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix shares a common fitness room and swimming pool with the adjacent Courtyard Chandler Fashion Center. This hotel also offers free WiFi and a free hot breakfast buffet served each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler / Fashion Hotel Chandler