“Strip mall surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cork Restaurant - CLOSED

Cork Restaurant
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Queen Creek, AZ
“Strip mall surprise”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Recently tried this restaurant because it was 1000 points on Open Table. Now we wished we hadn't waited so long! We sat outside on the patio which is not really very scenic since you are looking out on a trip mall, but there is nice fireplace and of course it is wonderful just to be outside. Food and service were both excellent and the wine list is good. The prices are a touch on the high side but I think we will go back because the food really was good. My mero (Chilean sea bass) was probably the best I have had and my husband had antelope, which was also great.

• Visited February 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Our favorite”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Just about the best restaurant ever. Wonderful happy hour. Superb wine list, cocktails, appetizers. Very inventive entrees. Everything from the service through to the dessert is just flawless. Great atmosphere.

Visited March 2014
Phoenix
“Blessed to Live in the Neighborhood!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

If you are ever close to Chandler, AZ, you HAVE to try The Cork. While it may be located in one of the many strip malls in the area and not look like much on the outside, what waits for you on the inside is well worth the trip! Since we live in the neighborhood we visit frequently for happy hour and for special occasions and for just weekly dinners. We have never been disappointed. The food is the best in valley in my opinion and the variety is something you won't find just anywhere. Changes to the menu on a seasonal basis keeps things fresh and exciting. The wine selection is top notch. I rarely eat dessert but it is a must when we go to The Cork. The desserts are just so lovely and so different that you are missing a true culinary experience if you don't participate! HIGHLY recommend even though the price is a little higher than most, I still say it's worth it!

• Visited March 2014
Chandler, Arizona
“Nice Steakhouse in Chandler”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I took my wife here for Valentines dinner. This place seemed like an average NICE steakhouse. Ambiance was OK, nothing real romantic about it.
There was a nice little bar area that looked OK for happy hour too.
Food was Great. I would say it was one of the top 10 steaks I've ever had. Prices were High but expected for this upscale stake house. For two people we order an appetizer and meals...no alcohol this time, and our bill was about $100.
Service was great... I would make a reservation here. I would go again if looking for a nice steak in Chandler. It seems like a majority of the nice steakhouses in the valley are in Scottsdale.

• Visited February 2014
Sun Lakes, Arizona
“Great Steak!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Six of us went there for dinner with a Groupon. This was the first visit for everyone. The service was excellent....our husbands loved our waitress! She could have been their granddaughter, was just a doll! My husband said his steak was one of the best he has ever had anywhere.
My Salmon was equally as tasty, the pork chop could have been a meal for two! Of course, we had to have dessert, and the Peanut Butter Brownie was "TO DIE FOR".
Going back for Birthday Dinner!

• Visited January 2014