“Saw a guy ask his girl to marry him on the bar!”
Review of Murphy's Law

Murphy's Law
Ranked #79 of 665 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Fun place. Food is solid, every beer locally made is right here! While we were there a guy jumped on the bar and asked his girl to get married. This has to be a solid place for that to happen!!

There are newer reviews for Murphy's Law

Reviewed 11 April 2013

My family and I were downtown for a festival, my husband liked the look of the Pub and suggested we try it. I'm so glad we did. The food was amazing. I strongly suggest you try the Irish Republic cheese dip. It was so good I wanted to lick the bowl. We also tried one of the flatbread pizzas, the Cloudy Day sandwich, Chicken Casserole and a BLT. Everything was amazing!!! It's also a great place to catch a game, they had a lot of TVs over the bar. The servers were very friendly and attentive, even with it being very busy.
Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I came here for some lunch with my mom and I was very happy we stopped in! They have a rally nice selection of alcohol (beer and liquor primarily). I had their vegetarian mac and cheese, it was sooo good. It was creamy and rich, I really liked the broccoli added to the dish. My mom had a pita pizza which was really good to! I also liked their music selection (Flogging Molly, NOFX, Dropkick Murphys). I will be back!

Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

50 beers on tap and amazing food. Irish classics and American favorites. Breakfast on the weekends too.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Stopped by for a beer and appetizer. What a fun place! You could spend a lot of time just walking around and reading the messages written on the dollar bills stapled all over the walls. Great beer selection. Jameson meatballs are delicious!