Redwood Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Chandler Inn(Chandler)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I am staying at the Redwood Motel now. The room is very clean, and the owners are friendly and helpful, An excellent value! I wish this place had a pool...I may try to sneak into the Best Western's pool down the street...

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank MudpuppyDallas_Tx
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The only good thing I can say about this place is that it is clean. However, in my room the toilet over-flowed two nights in a row and I was there on business and the place advertises Interenet service, however it is not available in all rooms. I finally asked for another room and did receive one with Internet service. I have to say that I couldn't wait to get away, I took an early flight and left ahead of schedule as soon as my work was done. I don't know what people see here but I guess if you are looking for some place cheap and clean and that's all you want and need then this is the place for you. Television barely worked and I was told the area wasn't safe, and it was too hot to walk the short distance to go to the shopping district (I was sharing transportation and driving wasn't an option).

Room Tip: If you want Internet service you have to ask which rooms get the wi fi signal, the ones closest to the office are your best bet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank techtraveler67
Reviewed 16 February 2012

On a cross-country motorcycle trip, I was looking for an inexpensive room and was used to "shabby" in the under-$60 price range. I was absolutely floored by the quality and cleanliness of this place. Looks like it was just remodeled, and a first-class job at that. The Indian family running the place couldn't have been more friendly & helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo