“Nice trendy local surprise!”
Review of BLD Chandler

BLD Chandler
Ranked #59 of 709 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Featuring farm-fresh, from-scratch foods served in a bright, cheery and contemporary atmosphere, BLD (Breakfast Lunch Dinner) is the latest South Chandler dining destination. Open all day, every day, this casual neighborhood hangout features over-sized roll-up windows overlooking a spacious, stylish outdoor patio. Meanwhile, a convenient drive-thru window dispenses barista-made beverages, protein shakes, smoothies, and top-notch to-go foods.
Reviewed 22 August 2012

What a nice surprise to find in Chandler Arizona! My friend had a coupon so we decided to stop by this trendy new restaurant located on Dobson and Germann.

I had the steak tacos ($10.75) and they were excellent. Tender beef piled up on corn tortillas with cabbage and tomato salsa and the spicy spread that made these nothing short of amazing. Of course, that is my taste buds talking!

My friend ordered a grilled chicken and avocado sandwich on brioche bread. On the side she had sweet potato fries. The sandwich was so huge she could hardly get her big mouth around it and the fries crisp and hot.

The happy hour menu looks awesome $5 and $7 bites and $3 drinks.

I Plan to come back.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

I tried BLD twice in one week. Lunch was so good, I came back to try dinner a few days later. Lunch was great - food, service and price all good. I actually had one of the specials of the day, a healthy breakfast burrito with homemade salsa. My colleague tried the same and we both loved it. It was delicious, the portion was a very good size and the price reasonable at approx. $12.

Came back for dinner and had a slightly less stellar experience. It was late and there was only the bartender on duty - she did her best hustling to take care of the bar and wait on us at one of the tables but you could tell she was tired. She didn't pay a lot of attention so we ran out of water frequently and waited quite awhile before she made it back to take our order. Our entrees were okay but the $45 tab left us feeling like our money would have been better spent elsewhere.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

My wife and I are huge fans of Cork in south Chandler. So when we heard that the owners had opened a more causal restaurant, we couldn't wait to try it.

Overall the food for dinner was just OK. I was hoping for more especially for the price. I hear that the Breakfast here is really good so I may have to come back and try it for breakfast. However I doubt I will go out of my way for dinner here again.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

We had heard about BLD in Chandler Az , We gave a try, The service was very good , The location is very nice in a great upscale Chandler local. The food was fresh, But without much taste, The food is home style filling but tasteless. Their chef must not taste the food leaving the kitchen but it is bland. tried their meatloaf the meat was tender and fresh, the gravy was ok but was very bland. They do have a great happy hour from 3pm to 7pm drinks are good and some good starter food but this place needs to ramp up the taste buds. The staff is nice the place is clean, atmosphere is ok nothing special. Maybe ok for breakfast and lunch forget dinner stick to happy hour.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Had breakfast here recently and although I really like the atmosphere of the place I was not overly impressed with the food. They have a nice patio area that is really nice area for an early breakfast. Staff was friendly and service was acceptable. Didn't think the food was anything to get excited about and would consider it average breakfast fare.