“Excitement plus: A Breakfast Happy Hour!”
Review of BLD Restaurant

BLD Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 703 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Short for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, BLD believes every meal is the most important part of your day. That's why we serve up chef-crafted comfort foods in a casual neighborhood environment- all day, every day. No time to linger? Hit up our drive-thru window for barista-made coffees, specialty drinks and great meals on-the-go.
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Ok, we had the friendliest of servers that recognized one of our friends from a prior visit! Being from Milwaukee, we were super thrilled to see an actual breakfast happy hour with drinks and eats specials! We had a wonderful white sangria that paired so nicely with the exceptional pork verde. Wow. Fantastic prices, excellent service and plenty of breakfast, lunch and dinner (BLD) options! Super chill interior and great vibe as well!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Stopped by yesterday for an early dinner so it was quiet with a nice country blend playing in the background. Our server was Falcone who was fast and friendly with a nice smile. I ordered a Cabernet and my companion had a pale ale. I ordered their bold and spicy sauce burger but was worried about the heat level and Falcone suggested I get it on the side which I did. The burger I ordered medium rare came well done, unfortunately, but the bold spicy sauce on the side was wonderful! Spicy yes, but with exceptional flavor. I found myself layering some on for each bite. The house-made chips were okay. My companion had a pastrami on rye which he loved and he raved about their potato salad.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I can verify this twice... first time I tried a buffalo chicken burrito ... way to much to eat and was delicious!! Just to make sure that wasn't a fluke!!! Lol went back and tried the fish tacos... oh my... the sauce plus the slaw on top... omg!!! Great food!! Even the omelette were divine.. at least that's what Clarence said!!! lol his plate was also cleaned..

You won't be disappointed.. you will love BLD!!! Breakfast is served all day!!! If you need your breakfast fix!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We will not be going back, but you might like it. We went for breakfast. There were many Mexican varieties on the menu, but we were looking for more standard fare (eggs, bacon, pancakes). They would not substitute pancakes for the potatoes, so one of us settled for just pancakes. They were average. I ordered the Big Bird scramble and it was just a mash of food with fried potatoes on the side. I would not get it again. I had asked them to really caramelize the onions, but they were still firm when I got the dish. The first cup of coffee tasted pretty good, but the second one was awful - bitter to the point of undrinkable.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We went with the family for Sunday brunch , it was busy and very slow and out of 9 of us I don't think one order was correct . We've been here before when it is not busy and food is great .