“Very peaceful”

Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very peaceful”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Great location and easy to find. The staff was informative and our stay was excellent. the interior was clean and did not have the plain look of some chains. The quietness of room and hotel was nice.There was other restaurants, shopping & things to do in the area.The convenience of this was very important to me as I was part of a group with diverse needs and desires. This is the place to stay if you are a family or part of a group.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
SisiRChandlerAZ, Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our sleep number beds. We look forward to your next stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Michigan Center, Michigan
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I tried to find this hotel with my GPS at night . After three failed attempts I realized the hotel sign was not lit. The hotel was tucked under the expressway and not visible from the road. There was a bar by the front lobby and several men were smoking indoors. The room had a bathroom light switch that was help together with tape. The bathroom drain was rusted. The room was very dated, badly repaired. The hotel is not in a good area of town and I did not feel safe. This hotel is not Radisson quality by a long shot.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jjclifflola
concord, nc
Reviewed 14 November 2013

nice area...right off I-10, but not noisy. Sleep Number beds were comfy! staff was courteous and even gave us complimentary breakfast buffet because the TV remote was missing from our room. nice pool area (although we did not use). good restaurants close by.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank enigma_ConcordNC
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Either the chain has slipped, or this site doesn't meet the standards I have experienced at other Radisson hotels. I was surprised to see an archaic tube television when I walked into my room. The picture was terrible, as expected. The major complaint is lack of maintenance. The shower head didn't work properly, the tub drain was ringed with rust and the shower fixture loose and caulking pulled away. The staff was friendly, the food from the restaurant decent. There are too many options for a nice room in this area...With current amenities and working facilities. I doubt I will consider staying here again

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank ArizonaMountainTech
SisiRChandlerAZ, Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Every survey is presented to the executive committee for review. Your comments on the property condition will be presented. We are pleased to hear your experience with the staff and restaurant meal was on track.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I came here for a wedding event and I found the stay to be an excellent experience. The staff were friendly and attended to my needs. The rooms were well maintained - even some courtesy bottles of water (nice touch!)

Negatives I would say would be the gym is nothing more than a small room with a couple of machines and weights. Also the breakfast was ok but nothing to shout about compared to the food in the immediate area.

Overall, it's a very good place to stay with nice access to town (by car) and with friendly & helpful staff.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank jedi k
SisiRChandlerAZ, Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had fun at the wedding event here and that we were able to deliver exceptional customer service. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Regards, Sisi Ramos, Operations Manager
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Stayed for a few nights and booked it at the last minute for $52/night. I was expecting motel 6 but it felt more like a Hilton. The room was very spacious and clean. It was quiet. The pool was salted so it didn't burn my kids' eyes. My only complaint is (worms?) falling on my head at the pool side from the trees above. I do wish the hotel had a microwave and fridge but other than that the stay was great and the location was superb!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Helia V, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our Radisson Hotel Phoenix-Chandler, we are extremely happy to know that we met your expectations and that our facilities and location and room size were much to your satisfaction!

In the name of all of our staff at Radisson Hotel we thank you for your visit.

Sincerely Helia Villafan front Office Manager
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The hotel was clean and quiet. As a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe in the hotel. The gal at the front desk was nice and helpful. I like it that the guests have to use their room key to enter the hotel late at night. Very conveniently located just off of I-10 and have a few really good places to eat nearby. An mini-fridge in the room would have been nice, but I managed to live without it. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank shirley2girlie
Helia V, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel, It’s a great pleasure to know that our facilities and staff was as you expected, and the our location accommodated all your needs, at Radisson Hotel Phoenix-Chandler we make sure our visitors have the service expected and100% satisfaction, and we hope to see you again in a near future.

On behalf of the entire Radisson Hotel Staff tahnk you for your business.

Sincerely
Helia Villafan Front Office Manager.