“Well worth the money”

Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Missoula
“Well worth the money”
Reviewed 9 October 2010

We got our room on a special 40% off special. When we first checked in, we were given a smoking room so we requested a change and there was no problem. Very pleasantly surprised...the rooms were large, clean and well decorated and in a good neighborhood. The property was nice and had a large pool. The service and staff was outstanding, everyone extremely helpful and accomodating. I would recommend this hotel to those who don't requite a microwave or frig in their room.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I stayed at the Radisson Chandler for 3 nights. I was in town to visit some friends that live in the area. I got this hotel on a discount website for $39/night!! I couldn't believe how nice this hotel was for the price. The room was big, had the sleep number beds, and the staff were all friendly. The maid service did an excellent job. We also enjoyed the pool since it was record heat while we were there. I wasn't in my room for very long but when I was, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I also didn't hear any people or doors closing on my floor. It was nice to get a good nights sleep which I rarely have at a hotel!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank Yankee11
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 4 September 2010

Stayed here on business, so I didn't pay for it but would come back on my own. Rooms were big and clean, though the set ups were odd and need updated. The beds were sleep comfort which was cool, though mine wasn't working so there was a weird incline between one side of the bed to the other. The service was friendly, especially a waitress in the restaurant area. The pool area was very nice as well.

• Stayed May 2010
Key West, Florida
Reviewed 25 August 2010

Check in - lobby area impressive. All down hill from there. Switched rooms twice as they all smell like over powered air freshner trying to cover up a damp moldy smell.

When checking in we watched people struggle with the bell carts that had flat tires. When they told the front desk the response was shocking. They said just use them and I will write it down to be repaired.

with that said, before you knew it one tipped over and fell on a little boy. They didnt want to take any responsibility. The manager was not there so the next day I went to speak with him and I found out that he was not only not there but not really the manager as of yet and they didnt have one.

Behavior was disgraceful.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank starfish2772
tucson, az
Reviewed 19 April 2010

Just stayed at the hotel and while the room was nice, the bed comfy and the bathroom well sized; its hard to believe that this 3 star hotel can not take a few minutes and create a tv channel lineup so that guests can easily tune into something they are looking for.

There was not one in the room and when I went to the guest service desk, the girl on duty looked at me as if I were looking for a million bucks. Seems as though this would be an expected basic.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled solo
suzannevan, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, 26 April 2010
Thank you very much for choosing the Radisson Hotel Phoenix-Chandler for your recent stay. We appreciate your comments about the generous size of our rooms and the comfort of our beds, and we also appreciate the helpful suggestion in creating a new channel line-up for our sleeping-rooms. Each of our guest-rooms is supposed to be equipped with a current channel line-up, so there must have been a bit of a communication break-down between you and the person at the front desk. On behalf of the hotel, I apologize for the misunderstanding and for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We strive to take really good care of our guests and if you felt any other way than pampered, then we didn't do our job. I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you better, the next time you visit Phoenix-Chandler. Thank you again for your patronage.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 31 March 2010

I stayed one night for business, I was suprised at the size of the room, or actually rooms, I had a front sitting area a bathroom and then king size bed with a sleep number bed. Very quiet, clean and comfortable. I left my glasses in the room and left them a message and they returned my call within a day stating they found them and would send them to my home. I received them within 2 days. Cant say a bad thing about the place. would stay there again.
applebees right next door.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
suzannevan, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, 1 April 2010
It is so nice to respond to your review! We have an excellent staff and I am proud of the honest people who care for our guests. Our motto is "Yes, I Can!" and we want our guests to know how glad we are that they chose us. Whether it's making the rooms comfortable, greeting our guests with a smile, preparing menu items, or even making certain all of your belongings are returned to you promptly, whatever the job is, we pride ourselves in doing it right.
Thank you for noticing our commitment to you, our guest, and for writing a terrific note.
Paranaque, Philippines
Reviewed 9 March 2010

The Radisson is located in a complex where there are at least 4 other hotels. It is just off the freeway and is thus, very accessible, just like the other hotels. So why stay there?...because the hotel staff is fantastic.

The rooms are clean and comfortable. It was obvious that no shortcuts were taken in keeping the room clean. Special note of the bed--the firmness of which can be ADJUSTED! I was in a room with a king-sized bed and the sleep (when my jet-lagged self could get it) was wonderful. It was very quiet in spite of the nearness to the freeway.

But most notable is the staff. They were all very helpful--with the rental car, with packages, with all kinds of tourist-y questions, with suggestions about transportation, with repeated requests for a cab, even with the bill! They never made one feel that you were taking up their time or that you were asking stupid questions. I checked in past midnight and did not get a single second of grief.

Kudos!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
suzannevan, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler, responded to this review, 10 March 2010
What a warm, positive review! On behalf of the entire staff here at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix-Chandler, we would like to thank you for your words of encouragement. Our staff takes particular care to welcome all of our guests warmly and let them know we are glad they selected our hotel whatever time they check-in, early or late.
We are very glad you liked our Select-Comfort Sleep-Number beds, too; many of our guests with back problems really appreciate the options these beds offer and find that their sleep is sounder and more refreshing with these particular mattesses.
Thank you again for taking the time to send this review, and we hope you visit us at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix-Chandler again soon.