Chandler Southgate Hotel
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$94
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$189
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$113
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewssleep numberconvenient accessbreakfast buffetmile radiusroom serviceroom was spaciouslarge poolgreat customer servicewould stay here againfree shuttlephoenix arearadissondeskfreewaywhataburgerrefrigeratormaintenance
Reviewed 9 October 2010

We got our room on a special 40% off special. When we first checked in, we were given a smoking room so we requested a change and there was no problem. Very pleasantly surprised...the rooms were large, clean and well decorated and in a good neighborhood. The property was nice and had a large pool. The service and staff was outstanding, everyone extremely helpful and accomodating. I would recommend this hotel to those who don't requite a microwave or frig in their room.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I stayed at the Radisson Chandler for 3 nights. I was in town to visit some friends that live in the area. I got this hotel on a discount website for $39/night!! I couldn't believe how nice this hotel was for the price. The room was big, had the sleep number beds, and the staff were all friendly. The maid service did an excellent job. We also enjoyed the pool since it was record heat while we were there. I wasn't in my room for very long but when I was, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I also didn't hear any people or doors closing on my floor. It was nice to get a good nights sleep which I rarely have at a hotel!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank Yankee11
Reviewed 4 September 2010

Stayed here on business, so I didn't pay for it but would come back on my own. Rooms were big and clean, though the set ups were odd and need updated. The beds were sleep comfort which was cool, though mine wasn't working so there was a weird incline between one side of the bed to the other. The service was friendly, especially a waitress in the restaurant area. The pool area was very nice as well.

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed 25 August 2010

Check in - lobby area impressive. All down hill from there. Switched rooms twice as they all smell like over powered air freshner trying to cover up a damp moldy smell.

When checking in we watched people struggle with the bell carts that had flat tires. When they told the front desk the response was shocking. They said just use them and I will write it down to be repaired.

with that said, before you knew it one tipped over and fell on a little boy. They didnt want to take any responsibility. The manager was not there so the next day I went to speak with him and I found out that he was not only not there but not really the manager as of yet and they didnt have one.

Behavior was disgraceful.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank starfish2772
Reviewed 19 April 2010

Just stayed at the hotel and while the room was nice, the bed comfy and the bathroom well sized; its hard to believe that this 3 star hotel can not take a few minutes and create a tv channel lineup so that guests can easily tune into something they are looking for.

There was not one in the room and when I went to the guest service desk, the girl on duty looked at me as if I were looking for a million bucks. Seems as though this would be an expected basic.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
suzannevan, Director of Sales at Chandler Southgate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2010

Thank you very much for choosing the Radisson Hotel Phoenix-Chandler for your recent stay. We appreciate your comments about the generous size of our rooms and the comfort of our beds, and we also appreciate the helpful suggestion in creating a new channel line-up for our sleeping-rooms. Each of our guest-rooms is supposed to be equipped with a current channel line-up, so there must have been a bit of a communication break-down between you and the person at the front desk. On behalf of the hotel, I apologize for the misunderstanding and for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We strive to take really good care of our guests and if you felt any other way than pampered, then we didn't do our job. I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you better, the next time you visit Phoenix-Chandler. Thank you again for your patronage.