“Coal Fired Brick Oven Pizza, NYC Style!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Grimaldis Pizzeria

Grimaldis Pizzeria
Ranked #46 of 656 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Coal Fired Brick Oven Pizza, NYC Style!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

Grimaldi's is as authentic as it gets when looking for NYC pizza. Nice sliced pieces of mozzarella cheese, not the grated orange stuff. Thin crust perfection. The salads are just as good. The menu consists of pizza, salad and calzones, what more do you need? They do have a bar area. This pizza is best served hot out of the oven to your table. This location is located in the Casa Paloma shopping center.

• Visited August 2012

Gorham, Maine
“Great NY Style Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

The NY style thin crust pizza was great here. Everything tasted very fresh and the brick oven flavor is the best. Service and prices were also very good here.

Visited September 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“Dine in, or avoid picking up your order, $35 pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

Twice I called in my order, I will not dine In for Pizza or Calzone, both times I was treated like a salesman when I arrived to pick up my order, Reception asked what I needed, sent me to the bar to pay, no one at the bar, I stood around wating for my order, some kid told me to please have a seat! I could see my order getting soggy behind the bar and told the boy, he told me its not his place to ring up people, I had to ask for a Mgr and he was busy! I told the reception lady to keep her $35 pizza because I was tired of waiting, then a pissed off bartender grabbed the box and asked for my card. Next month, same crappy attutude and I'm done! BEST Pizza in town, WORST take out service, guess they want to sell drinks and serve the dine in folks.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Mark C
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Coal fired brick oven pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012

Very good pizza. Oddly, as I consider myself a carnivore, the salads are even better. I was very impressed with the pizza. There is one other family made Pizza in Chandler that I would rank ever so slightly above, though Grimaldis has a much better atmosphere if you are shooting for the romantic dinner. As well there is one in Phoenix that tops Grimaldis, but they are extremely good consistently.

• Visited October 2011
Chandler, Arizona
“Best pizza in the area...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

I'm a pizza lover but if you like brick oven thin crust pizza - Grimaldis Pizzeria is the place for you! Great facts to remember: toppings are always fresh, sauce is always good and full of flavor, and of course - the crust is so delicious that could be eaten alone :-)
I would definitely recommend Grimaldis Pizzeria to anyone.
In my opinion it is one of the best places to eat pizza in town and we will definitely go back there to eat some more.

Visited May 2012