“Excellent Place Great location”

SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Ranked #22 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Chandler, Arizona
“Excellent Place Great location”
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I have stayed for nearly 6 months at the Springhill suites on my official assignments and I must say its a wonderful place to relax after a hectic day! The Manager and the staff is great and very helpful and the rooms are very well maintained.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Gary B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, 29 September 2011
Thanks so much for taking the time to review. We strive for success!!
All of us here at the Chandler SpringHill Suites hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Thane, India
Reviewed 18 September 2011

I stayed @ SpringHill Suites for 3 months. Hotel has Gym and Swimming pool. Rooms are cozy and comfortable, Good housekeeping and friendly staff at front desk. It really was a pleasant stay,

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
Thanks so much for taking them time to write a review about us!
One of our goals to make make you stay so enjoyable than you cannot wait to return!
All of us at Chandler SpringHill Suites hope to see you again in the near future.
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed 17 September 2011

I had not stayed here for a while as I've not visited the area. They have renovated and the place is really nice. Room very comfortable, great free breakfast, and the staff was excellent. Will stay here on next trip into town

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
We are glad you enjoyed the upgrades. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. From all of us at the Chandler SpringHill Suites THANKS!! we all hope to see you again in the near future.
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed @ Springhill Suites for 3 months, and not a single problem i faced. The rooms are cozy and comfortable.
Very friendly front-desk, timely room-service and the best of all is the breakfast.
Internet is pretty fast and reliable.
All is all 5 stars for the place.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Abhijit T
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I stayed at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center for 3 nights between 8/16/11 thru 8/19/11 and wanted to say that it was one of the most enjoyable stays here in Phoenix... I travel a lot on business trips and I have stayed at many other hotels but this was one of my best experiences. The staff was courteous and friendly and I felt welcomed from the moment I arrived. The front desk staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and it took very little time before I found myself in my room; the room was clean and nice. Overall I had a good experience and next time when I come to Phoenix/Chandler area I will definitely book this hotel again.

Mark from Cleveland, OH

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good
Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I recently spent three nights at this hotel for buisness purposes and would highly recommend it and would certainly stay there again. Rates were very reasonable, the room was clean and confortable and the front desk staff was exceptional. High speed interent connection in my room was consistently reliable and the complimentatry breakfast was above average. AND, added plus - coffee was 24 hours and actually very good.

Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We stayed at the Springhill Suites/Chandler Fashion Square hotel during the July 4th 2011 weekend. The hotel staff was superb and very friendly. They went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

The only complaint I had was that there were three of us in the room and yet the maid only left 2 washcloths. We had to go get extra towels/washcloths even though I specifically let them know we would need extra towels/washcloths when I made the reservation. The extra towels/washcloths were waiting for us the first night but weren't sufficiently replenished during our stay.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Gary B, Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, 19 August 2011
Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We have implemented changes to make sure there are more than enough wash clothes and hand towels for our guest.
Thanks again!!