“Great staff! Fabulous location!”

SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Ranked #23 of 33 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My family came to chandler for my brothers HS graduation. We absolutely loved how close the hotel was to great shopping and dining. Hotel was very easy to find from the airport. Drake at the front desk was more than helpful. He even had the staff set up breakfast early for us because our flight was super early. The staff moved a pack n play from our room to the pool and back so my nephew could hang by the pool safely. Above and beyond on service! Breakfast was fabulous, rooms were a great set up. We had room to play cards and games. Ample space for relaxing. At the pool they even brought chilled water bottles several times through the day! We will be back!

Stayed: May 2014
Andrew W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center was enjoyable.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We stayed here since our usual place was already booked. The lobby area leaves more to be desired. Not a very big breakfast area and not a lot to choose from. We opted for a restaurant nearby each day. The room was small - bathroom area needed to be larger. Not a lot of extra room. One positive, it was convenient for the mall and close to the freeway.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Pammom
Andrew W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not enjoyable due to the size of bedroom and the options in our breakfast area. I would like to hear more about your stay, if you could please call me at 480-726-7666 so we can discuss. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My usual place to stay was booked so I decided to try something new. What a pleasant surprize! This is a relatively new hotel right across the street from the Chandler Mall. It is walking distance from several good restaurants. While the square footage of the room was less than other hotels, I thought that it was very efficiently laid out.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Andrew W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and stay with us again next time you are visiting Chandler, AZ.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This is the worst Marriott property I have ever stayed at....I have stayed at over 150 Marriotts. The layout of the room was terrible. Only one mirror in the room and no storage in the bathroom. The toilet ran and the room smelled musty at first. The walls were paper thin. The hotel was full, so they could not get enough towels to the guests. The breakfast room was laidout in a terrible fashion. Waffles were to be the main food for breakfast, but only one single station was there. The wait was too long.
Staff was friendly, but they were over whelmed. Make sure you do not lose Cheryl at the front desk..she was very good.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bob C

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize that your stay was not excellent. I would like to discuss this stay with you in more detail. Please contact me at 480-726-7666.
Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Walls are so thin you can hear people talking from one floor away or 2 rooms away! Staff is friendly and helpful and location is great..but the worst hotel, noise and construtction wise I have seen in the USA in 40 years A Big Marriott disappointment

Room Tip: Plenty of other nearby hotels in Chandler to choose from
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ftm194999
Andrew W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do apologize there was some road construction work during your stay since then has been completed. As for hearing guests that are too loud please feel free to contact the front desk and we will be happy to check on the room. Here at the SpringHill Suites Chandler we strive to make sure every guest enjoys their stay. It seems like we did not meet your expectations. I would like to discuss this further so please feel free to give me a call 480-726-7666. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Stayed for business. Hotel is licated next to Mall so convenient. Wall are paper thin and so everything going on you can hear all night. Shower was rusting and gym was tgere but Very limited. I was disappointed. Staff was very fiendly.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank PortlandRoss
Andrew W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time reviewing our hotel. I do apologize that the room you stayed did not meet your expectations. I will be sure to review with our maintenance engineer to ensure this gets addressed. I would like to discuss more about your stay please feel free to call the hotel at 480-726-7666. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Stayed here while my husband and I were searching for our new home before relocating to Chandler. Great location by the mall in Chandler and close to restaurants and the expressway. Found the rooms to be super clean which is highly important to me!! Loved the mini kitchen and sitting area. Rooms were nicely appointed and modern. My big problem with the room design is that the bathroom is just steps away from the bed and there's no door to the sink and closet area--only a door to the toilet/tub. This means if someone gets up to use the bathroom/sink while the other is sleeping, the light and noise is right in their face. Not to mention there's NO privacy if one person is bed and the other is using the sink to get ready, etc. Did not like this at all.

Also, there were workers talking very loudly to each other and even shouting down the hall very, very early in the morning when we were trying to sleep. Super annoying. The hotel does serve a full breakfast but it was disgusting. Watery eggs and dry baked goods. Way too many people eating in a small area and the items ran out quickly. Guests had to go up to front desk to get more orange juice. We chose to eat outside the hotel the next day. I'd rather see a continental breakfast of higher quality than runny eggs.

Overall, a really nice stay for the price and would and have recommended the hotel to anyone not wanting to stay at our home when they come to visit. Keep up the cleaning, SpringHill!! I should also mention that the front desk people were great and one of them helped us choose a place to eat and helped with directions.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Andrew W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry the breakfast did not meet your expectations while you were here, I will be sure to review this with our breakfast staff. We strive to make sure every gust enjoys their stay and we know how valuable breakfast is to start their day. Our breakfast staff has been re-trained on replenishing food before it runs out.

I am excited that the staff took care of you during your stay and gave you suggestions to eat.

Congratulations on your new home and welcome to Chandler.