“I LOVE THIS HOTEL!!”

Courtyard Phoenix Chandler
Ranked #11 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
“I LOVE THIS HOTEL!!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This COURTYARD hotel is hidden out of the way..but in a great location!! The staff at this hotel are all very helpful and kind. Alisha at the front desk was so very helpful to us on check in. We stayed here for 8 nights and it has just been the most wonderful king suite room!!! Housekeeping is very good as well. The Courtyard pool area is beautiful and inviting with Starbucks coffee inside hotel..Longhorn Steakhouse & Paradise Bakery and the Habit Burger in the parking lot..just walk right there.. I recommend this hotel when staying in the Chandler/Awahtukee area..you will find no better. :)

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank diamondforever
Gary L, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our fellow travelers! During your 8-night stay with us you definitely had the time to explore the area and enjoy all of the great dining options we have within a short walk of the hotel. Was also pleased to hear you mention Habit Burger, as I dine there for lunch quite often and was pleasently surprised when I tried their grilled tuna which is absolutely awesome, and of the quality that you would expect from a 4-star restaurant. We hope that you get the opportunity to return to the Phoenix area and stay in our hotel again.

Warm Wishes,

Gary Lueck

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Monterrey
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

stayed there 5 days. staff was friendly at all times. the rooms were ok, the bed was really comfortable and everything was clean. the deal i had included breakfast so i particularly liked the bistro cafe. i normaly dont have time to sit down to get breakdast so i used to grab something from the bistro to go. the chef and the personnal at the bistro was quick to make everything and the selection was good for me. i would stayed there again! there is a golfsmith store in the back and there is a good amount of different reataurants near there, enjoyed the location.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank neto_saavedra
Gary L, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience at our hotel with others. I was extremely happy to read that you found our beds to be "really comfortable", as we just completed replacing the beds in the hotel with Simmons Beautyrest Hyde Park mattresses and box springs, and you are the first person on TripAdvisor to complete a review after that installation. It was also a pleasure to hear that you found our staff in the Bistro to be quick and that you were able to take the time to enjoy breakfast while staying at our hotel.

We look forward to your next visit to our hotel!

Delft, The Netherlands
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed here for business for a few nights. The hotel is clean and comfortable and up to the usual Marriott standards. The room was clean adequate in size. I missed a safe in the room but apart from that all the necessary things where there. The location was ok and i didn't really hear any noise from the nearby freeway. It was quite hot (100F) when i got in from Europe so I really appreciated the pool area to cool down. This was well maintained and staff came to check if everything was clean and if there where enough towels.Overall the staff was courteous but nothing more then that. Except for the lady behind the breakfast counter that overcompensated for the rest. All in all I had a good stay and will likely return if I need to do some more business in this area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Gary L, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Greetings to our long distance traveler! I truly appreciate the fact that you took the time to write review of our hotel, and was pleased to read that you took advantage of our pool to cool off from the hot Arizona sun. I personally feel that this is a great amenity that we have at our hotel that too few guests take advantage of.

I was happy to read that you found our associate in the restaurant to be spectacular, and I will share this review with the rest of our team to inspire them to give the same level of warm hospitality and service to our guests.

Croydon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed on this hotel for a business trip lasting about a week.

There are a lot of extremely good points about this hotel: Good Location, it was near to a lot of good restaurants, and a few shops, friendly and helpful staff, excellent rooms as they also contained a sofa and desk and were quite large. The pool area was also adequate.

On the downside I found it disappointing I had to pay extra for breakfast, and would have preferred more options.

I would still stay here again, and would recommend this place to others, you just need to be aware you need to budget for the breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thanks so much for your review! It is always such a pleasure getting feedback from a frequent traveler such as yourself.

I was pleased to read that you found our hotel staff to be pleasant, and the area to be rich and diverse in dining and shopping options.

We do hope that you come stay with us again, and just so your aware, for only $5 extra for a single guest on the weekday, you can add a hot, cooked to order breakfast for one person.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Best beds! I sleep so well at Marriott's. My only constructive feedback was about the bistro. It's a bistro, so selection was slim. But in all the hotel was great, clean, staff was crazy friendly. Would recommend!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Gary L, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
It is always such a pleasure to get a positive review from a seasoned traveler and someone who has reviewed many hotels. I love the fact that you mentioned our staff as being "crazy friendly", as it is that staff that truly makes the positive difference in a hotel. Beyond that, the hotel is just bricks and mortar, and I am truly blessed to have a wonderful team working here at the hotel with me.

Warm Regards,

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I was staying at this place only for a day on 03/24. Coming in from Charlotte after a 5 hrs flight and day long meetings i was a little tired and hence could not explore the entire hotel
Having said that i felt this property in comparison to some of the other courtyard was just okay. Here is two cents on this place
- Spacious Rooms
- There is no water in the room ..you have to go all the way to ground floor to fetch a bottle of water
- Breakfast is at adjoining Courtyard property
- Limited brekfast options; had disposable plates and bowls for having meals...i prefer cutlery
- Nice location...close to mall which has lots of eating options
- I felt lighting in the room could have been better
- Can have faster lifts
- Staff was very helpful; my keys were not working..had to go to ground floor to request them to open the doors

Room Tip: Choose the room facing desert or road
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
It is always such a pleasure to get a review from a seasoned traveler such as yourself. I was pleased to read that you found our rooms to be spacious, and that restaurants nearby were a convenience for you.

We look forward to hosting you again during your next visit to the South Phoenix Metro area.

Warm Regards,

Washington
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel the week of March 2nd through March 7th. The staff was very friendly but staff members who made my stay above and beyond my expectations: Cory at the front desk checked me in Sunday night and still remembered my name on Wednesday. Raymond who shuttled me to work every morning and Jeff and Sam who picked me up in the evenings. Ashley at sales office who was at the front desk on Tuesday. Chantel my housekeeper who I never met but did little things while straightening out my room that shows she has great pride and cares about the people staying in rooms she cleans! I hope management gives these employees an extra special notice for the incredible service they provide. Thanks again Cory, Raymond, Jeff, Sam, Ashley at sales office and most of all Chantel. Room 443!

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Gary L, Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Chere - Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and I feel honored to have received both such a positive review, as well as your first review! I also wanted to thank you for individually recognizing the team members you met during your stay with us. They will certainly receive the recognition they so rightfully deserve.

I hope that when your travels bring you back to the Valley of the Sun that you will stay with us again.

Take Care,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Radisson Hotel Phoenix / Chandler
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler
Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South
Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe

Been to Courtyard Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!