“Thank goodnes the hotel was cheap”

Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler
Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The complimentary breakfast was not that good, the biscuits and gravy were awful, tasted like flour. And the gentlemen who checked me in didn't really seem like he wanted to be there and wasn't able to answer some of my questions.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ambyr b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review on Tripadvisor.com. I know how busy life can be and want you to know that the staff here at the Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler take every review seriously so that we may continue to improve our hotel. I am sorry that our hotel was not up to your standards. I have printed out this review and will review it with my staff so that we can make some changes. I do hope you will give our Hampton Inn another chance and look forward to seeing you back at our hotel on your next visit to Chandler AZ. Have a great day and thank you for your business it is very much appreciated.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler

Reviewed 13 April 2014

It's a clean place and smells great but service is not good at all. I will NOT stay there again...more options around there. I would not recommend staying there unless they change their front desk help.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ambyr b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Donaca D,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review on TripAdvisor.com. Our staff here at the Hampton Inn appreciates the feedback whether it is good or bad. We need each and every review that we recieve in order to know what areas of the hotel need improvment and what areas our staff is excelling in. I am sorry to see that our Front Desk staff failed to meet your standards. I will make sure that we make some changes to how we handle our guests at our Hampton Inn. Should you need anything at all please do not hesitate to call our hotel and we will be happy to assist you with whatever we can. Have a great day and thank you for your business. It is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Stayed in room 214. Would suggest you avoid it as the a/c roars on and off constantly and sleep is not easy to come by. Everything else was great, the cleanliness, room, breakfast and location. You must eat at Rudy's! It's the best and don't let the long line worry you - it's worth it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ambyr b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear YumaJeepFreak,
I would like to thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review of our hotel. Our staff here at the Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler strive to make sure that all of our guests standards are met during their stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that the A/C was noisy in room 214. I have addressed this issue with our Enigineer and have resolved the problem. I agree that Rudys is worth the wait, it is one of my favorite places to eat in Chandler. I do hope that on your next visit to Chandler we see you again at our Hampton Inn. Thank you for your business it is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

The staff was great, nice rooms and the value couldn't be beat! Very clean and quiet! Great location close to the interstate, but quiet. Good BBQ restaurants nearby as well as Denny's. We would go back tomorrow.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Hello Tom S,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review on Tripadvisor.com. I am so glad that your stay was so fantastic. Our staff here at the Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler strive to ensure that each and every one of our guests feels welcomed and at home during their stay at our hotel. I hope that we will be seeing you on your next visit to Chandler AZ. Have a great day and thank you for your business it is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

This Hampton Inn has been my preferred over night stay while attending the Guitar Show in Tempe. The hot and early breakfast was not only good but help me to arrive at the show early enough to set up so we could greet guests first thing in the morning of the show.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Dawne G,
Thank you for taking time to fill out the review on Tripadvisor.com. Our staff here at the Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler appreciates that feedback whether it is good or bad. I am elated to read that your stay was fantastic. I am very happy that you were able to get to your show early since our breakfast was so fast. Our staff here at this Hampton strives to make sure that each and every one of our guests feels welcomed and at home during their stay. We hope to see you back here on your next visit to Chandler. Have a great day and thank you for your business it is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

The hotel is reasonably priced and the accommodations are comfortable. The staff is polite and helpful. Breakfast left a lot to be desired but the coffee was better than expected. I would stick to the cereal or toast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear John Z,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review on Tripadvisor.com. I know how busy life can be and want you to know that our staff here at the Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler appreciates the feedback whether it is good or bad. I am very glad to read that your stay was so comfortable for you. I will send your suggestion about our breakfast onto the managment staff so that we can maybe make some changes. I hope to see you back at our Hampton Inn on your next visit to Chandler AZ. Have a great day and thank you for your business it is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

The only problem was that there was some type of motorcycle get together and some aces were making a lot of noise until about 11PM. The noise echoed through out the room and I believed it was the responsibility of the management to run these individuals off.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ambyr b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Sergio F,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey on Tripadvisor.com. Our staff here at the Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler loves the feedback whether the info is good or bad. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and have passed this review along to my managment staff so that we can continue to make improvements to our hotel. I am sorry that the motorcycles kept you awake and I am sure that on your next visit to our Hampton Inn it will not be an issue. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for your business it is very much appreciated.